Chapter- 7

"Sehun-ah!! Hurry up."

"Really Baek..."

"Oh, don't be like that~"

"I thought it was just going to be the two of us! I thought we agreed to this-"

"It'll be fine~"

We currently stand by the entrance of the amusement park, waiting for the others to join us. My planned outing with Sehun wasn't a secret anymore. How did that change? Well, I told Luhan who took it upon himself to invite himself, and since KaiSoo weren't doing anything for the weekend, they decided to tag along too. Now here we are on a bright Saturday morning, together in arms.

Of course, Sehun wasn't pleased to learn that the others were hopping on our little trip, but I wasn't ready to be alone with him just yet, and what better way to deal with my guilty conscience other than having my best friends come with me - this was all not intentional by the way...

"You owe me one..." Sehun mumbled under his breath once we spotted the trio heading our way. I give him a sheepish smile and nod. There was barely a breath to spare before Jongin spoke, "We'll be with you in a few, there's something on sale at the bear stall." and tugged his boyfriend in the direction of the plush store.

"Jongin really lacks his manners sometimes." Luhan huffed as he hugged Baekhyun, Kyungsoo giving us an apologetic smile while being dragged away with Kai. Our attention however was brought back when, "OH!" Luhan suddenly grabbed me and sprinted towards the cotton candy stall. I looked back and found Sehun standing with an unimpressed look in his eyes. It was funny seeing Jongin stealing Kyungsoo away, but Luhan stealing me? Sehun wasn't amused but would sigh and slowly drag his legs to catch up.

I would bite my lip and quietly look forward, seeing excited Lu point at the varied flavors to choose from. Moments later, Sehun arrives with a hotdog in hand, his galaxy themed snapback now lazily sitting on his head. His eyes would wander from me to Luhan to our palms still laced together and I noticed how quickly his expression went from a poker face to a frown.

'Cute..' I thought to myself, about to ask if he wanted some candy, but Sehun would instead take my free palm in his, pulling me to follow him. I squealed and ended up dragging Luhan with us, my best friend seeming just as surprised as I was but didn't complain with the blue candy now within his reach to nibble on.

We soon came to a stop in front of a roller coaster ride, Luhan and I could only stare in confusion when, "Let's go!" Sehun chimed with a huge grin. By instinct, I would look at Luhan and raise a gentle brow at him.

"Do you want to, Lu-ge?" I asked while he continued watching other visitors enjoy themselves on the ride.

"Baek?"

"Yeah, Lu?"

"Will you sit with me?" Luhan looked at me with the most innocent gaze, I couldn't bring myself to say no-

"Awe~ Count on it, Hannie!" I ruffled his hair. We would then join the line with Sehun who wasn't aware of the request set in stone.

"Sese! Bacon's gonna ride wimme~!" Luhan sang happily, causing Sehun to raise his eyebrow at me. I awkwardly shrugged but leaned in to whisper a quick I'll-Tell-You-Later. Sehun seemed to understand, he would move closer and wrap me up in his arms, resting his chin on the top of my head. This made me feel flustered and warm - I couldn't help but think of how comfortable he was with me already.

Luhan gave us a smug look before he got his phone out and began texting. My curiosity made me lean over his shoulder, wanting to know who he'd be furiously typing words to. Was it KaiSoo? My guess wasn't even close.