Chapter- 13

"Chanyeol..."

He took a step closer as I eyed him from top to bottom. The frames he once wore were replaced with contact lens. He also had a few piercings done to his right ear and his once raven black hair was dyed to chocolate brown.

"Baekhyun-shi!" He wrapped his arms around my body while I just stood there, frozen in his arms.

He let go soon after and took a step back, looking at me with that silly grin on his face.

"Chanyeol-ah... What are you doing here?" His eyebrows furrowed and his grin turned to a pout right after I asked him that.

"What do you mean 'Doing Here'.. I wanted to see you because I missed you so much." He whined, throwing his hands up in the air.

"Yah! You could've called up at least and told me you were coming home. I would've welcomed you properly-"

"Aish, don't you start your nagging now!"
"Bwo!!!! What did you just say Park Chanyeol?!"
"Ahh I'm starving!" He said, patting his tummy. Aish, even though he's a college going student now, he still behaves like a kid.

"Ahem..." Chanyeol looked to the side and so did I. It then dawned to me that we weren't alone in each others company. I gave Sehun an apologetic look before pulling him closer to my side.

Chanyeol stood there with an eyebrow quirked up, looking back and forth between the two of us.

"Chanyeol..." He looked towards me with a slight nod.
"I'd like you to meet Sehun.. My.." Silence....
"Your....?" Questioned Chanyeol, ushering me to go on.

I turned to Sehun who just stood there staring at me. Sighing, I gently squeezed his hand and looked at Chanyeol with a small grin.

"My Boyfriend!"

"Oh..." Chanyeol said, looking at Sehun. He then grinned and bowed to Chanyeol right away.

"Its a pleasure meeting you Chanyeol-shi."
"Ah.. N-Neh. Pleasure meeting you too." We exchanged eye contact for a second before looking away.

"Uhh... Well then.. I'll call you..?" I just nodded. Chanyeol looked at us one last time before he walked pass us. Sehun squeezed my hand, snapping me out of my thoughts.

"Cmon baby! Let's go!"
"Uhh.. Yeah." I let him drag me inside and towards a table. He helped me with my seat and proceeded to his.

I'll Call You....

"Baekhyun!"
"Yes?" I looked around questionably then to Sehun. He took a deep breath before lowering the menu card he held in his hand.
"What do you wanna eat?" He asked.
"Uhh... Umm.. Anything I guess?"

Okay what the heck is wrong with you Byun Baekhyun! Stop acting so weird right now!

"Fine... We'll have 2 Bibimbaps! Is that alright?" I nodded and leaned into my seat.

While Sehun continued ordering, I for one just sat there staring into space. Meeting Chanyeol was quite unexpected and him knowing about me being in a relationship now makes it rather awkward too.

Sighing, I stood up. Sehun just then reached out, grabbing onto my wrist.
"Is something the matter?" He asked. I shook my head, lowering my gaze to the ground.
"I'm just going to the restroom Hunnie. I'll be back soon."
"Oh.. Hmm.. Alright then." He let go and I left towards the restroom.

I got in and closed the door behind me before walking towards the sink. I stared at my reflection on the mirror. Aish, I look like a mess. My eyes were red but not the bloodshot kind of red. My cheeks were flushed and my hair was disheveled, pointing in random directions but then again it was the snap back I'd worn earlier that had caused this mess.