Chapter- 22

*I couldn't think of a name to call baby Baek by, so I decided to call him 'Little Me' instead. Happy Reading!!*

I shook my head in disbelief as I continued staring down at the boy who stood before me, grinning happily.
"No. You aren't!"
"But I am... Byun Baekhyun!"
"How do you know my name?!" I questioned him. He ushered me to come closer.
"That's because... I am you!"

"That, can't be!" I gasped pulling away while he just stood still with that grin on his lips.
"Give me your hand." He suddenly reached his arm out for me to take.
"What's going on?!" I asked, reaching out for his hand to take in mine.
"You'll see!"

I watched in awe as the trees around us slowly faded away. My eyes widened when everything around us turned white. I looked down at the younger version of me and so did he.

"Here we are!" He said a second later and I looked up, quite taken back yet again. It happened to be a huge hall, decorated quite elegantly.
"Oh oh! Look! Look!" Jumped little me, all excited about something as he pointed at the stairs not far from where we stood.

I slowly looked towards the stairs to see the little boy who played along with me from before. He was in a hurry, running down the stairs as fast as his tiny feet could carry him.

"Oh! Look its me!" Little me said and I followed his gaze to find, as he said me running a few steps ahead of him. I watched as he ran right pass me, paying no attention as to where he was heading to and ended up knocking down a vase which looked quite expensive.

"Why are you showing me all this?! What does it have to do with me?!" Little me looked me in the eye, sighing a while later.

"Omo~ what happened here?" I heard a voice which happened to belong to a lady. She approached us from the other side with a frown on her lips.

"Who is she?" I asked but little me shushed me as if to say I wasn't paying attention which I was.
"Just watch!" I sighed, shaking my head. Was I always this stubborn?!

I brought my hands up, crossing them over my chest as I waited for what was to happen next. The lady stood by, frowning at the shattered antique while tapping her foot in dismay.

"Who did this?" She asked in a serious tone when young me stepped up and confessed that he did it. I grinned. I might've been stubborn but at least I spoke the truth. Just then, the other boy stepped forward and said that he knocked it over instead.

"Wow, he's actually covering up for my mistake. The little angel. Who is he anyways?" I questioned myself while I exchanged looks with little me.

My young self shook his head in disappointment while pointing his tiny finger at the other.
"Sehun's lying. It was me!"

I felt my eyes widen, my jaw dropping when I heard his name.
"S-Sehun?!" I stammered, looking down at little me who just nodded with a faint smile.
"That's him!"

I shook my head. No, this can't be right. We've never met each other before. I only met him the day he transferred. W-what's going on?!

"But... But how is tha-that even possible?!" Little me frowned, shaking his head.
I turned my attention back to the lady who now had her arms wrapped around me.