Chapter- 6

After dinner, my parents asked me to take Sehun to the garden since they needed to talk to Sehun's parents about things - I assumed it would be business.

While the adults sorted that out, me and Sehun kept each other company. The kiss from before was long buried, neither of us dared to bring it up. On the other hand, I got to learn much about Sehun. His excitement when he expressed his love for bubble tea made me promise to take him out for one, soon..

Our conversation went on for a while, until Sehun asked if it was alright with me to tag along to the amusement park. His smile made it hard for me to refuse, and I said yes.

Time had passed by and soon came for us to say goodbye. Before we left the garden, Sehun pulled me close and kissed me on the forehead. He smirked and waved good night, leaving me standing in place, all red in the face.

That night, I slept through, not waking up to the silly nightmares I dreamt of every now and then.

The following morning, I woke up with a smile on my face. My mother seemed really surprised, for once I never complained about going to school. I left home earlier than usual and walked into class with a wide grin, which is a very rare sight. I took my seat, not noticing Luhan who was here before me - now giving me a weird look.

"Well someone seems to be in a cheery mood today. I wonder what the occasion is..." He said and I looked his way, my wide grin must've started him since he immediately moved away.

Sehun walked into class a moment later. His brown orbs met mine and his lips stretched to offer a smile before he sat down in the front row. You might be wondering which class this is, right? Well.... It's biology. Got you, didn't I? Nah~ I'm just kidding. It's actually Chemistry.

Our teacher walked in and class commenced. An hour later, we were dismissed and everyone took their exit to the next class. Luhan and I happened to have math, so we left once we were done packing our stuff.

I spotted Sehun not too far ahead of me down the hallway. The thought of last night suddenly clouded my head, making me blush like a tomato.

"Hey- Baek?" Luhan nudged me.

"What is it?" I asked, looking at him.

"I'm guessing he wants to talk to you?" Luhan tilted his head forward. Puzzled, I followed his gaze and found Sehun standing against my locker with his arms crossed over his chest.

"Oh... Umm.. Then I guess I'll see you soon." I said and watched Luhan walk towards math. I took a deep breath and walked up to my locker, offering Sehun a shy smile.

"Hey." His hands would drop to the sides with him standing up tall.

"So I was thinking, do you perhaps want to grab lunch with me today?" He asked, scratching his nape. It made me wonder if that was a habit of his, my best guess being that he's probably nervous for what I'm about to say.

Instead, I nodded with a grin. "Sure. I'd love that."

Sehun visibly relaxed and briefly nodded in return. The corridors had now been empty since the next period was to begin any minute now.

"We've problems to solve, better hurry to class." I giggled and took his hand as I began running down the hallway, Sehun following close by being awfully quiet.

We neared the class and were about to make it in but the tug I received from Sehun sent me gasping as I found myself sandwiched between the wall and him. In no time, I felt his lips on my cheek. Sehun would then leave my side and head into class - like it was a totally normal thing to do. I felt it again, the heat in my face would never subside and Luhan's not going to stay quiet about my face. What's worse is that the culprit who did this sat in front of me. 'Oh Sehun! Look at what you've done to me.'