"Let me make a reservation then." Harry says, taking his phone out and sitting down in front of me. 

"Actually, I was thinking of staying in, just the three of us." I give him half a smile, he instantly stops typing. "We could make dinner and watch a movie, or whatever you want to do really." I look away biting my bottom lip.  

"That sounds lovely, babe." He leans over the table moving my face to peck my lips. 

"It's settled then." I smile, feeling Jack's hand around the spoon in my hand. I turn to look at him widening my eyes. "Here's your pudding, little monkey. You really like bananas."

"Just like me." Harry winks at me, standing up from his chair. 

-

The rest of our morning was spent lazily laying around in the backyard, having the bright LA sun as our roof. We have been staying in a rented house that Harry always stays when he comes to the city. Its nice, not so big and not so small, just a perfect cozy place, definitely better than any hotel room. 

We put a blanket and some pillows on the grass and just lay down. I'm trying to read a book while Harry plays with Jack, making funny noises to him and making him laugh. 

Once again, I get distracted and completely lost by staring at them, making me move my book aside to just enjoy the view in front of me. I'm so lucky to have them, I seriously don't know what I would do without them. And is here that I realize, that wherever the city we decide to live in, we are going to be happy.

Both of them are laying on his chest, Harry with his arms crossed and his chin resting on his hands while staring at Jack, who is pulling at his dad's hair. 

"Do you like my hair, buddy?" He asks Jack, letting him play with his hair. "Do you think I should grow it?" 

He doesn't responds, obviously, instead he just moves his little legs crawling a bit forward. 

I stop on my tracks, realizing what he just did. I turn to look at Harry for a second and he mirrors my exact expression. He just crawled. 

He just crawled! 

"Did he just...?" Harry's eyes are widened, he doesn't know what to do. 

"Harry, take a little step back." I say trying to keep my voice calm, grabbing my phone from my pocket, getting my camera ready. "Let him follow your hair." 

"O-Okay." Harry moves slowly, doing a little plank and moving backwards, trying to keep the baby focused. 

And just like he did moments ago, he moves his legs this time helping himself with his hands, crawling over to Harry and holding a lock of his hair. 

"Aah!!! Jack just crawled!!!" I yell excitedly, pausing the video and placing my phone down. 

"Oh my God, he did!!! Come on, Jack. Keep crawling, come on." Harry moves again, this time a little further. 

"Come on, baby. Go to daddy." I kneel on the ground, my eyes are watering at the sight. 

Jack stays in position, moving one hand after the other and then following with his little knees, crawling to Harry who has the biggest smile on his face. My mouth is wide open, a small happy tear is running down my cheek. Our baby just crawled for the first time, he is moving by himself! 

"That's my champion!" Harry says taking the baby up for a second. "I knew you would crawl in no time!" 

"Let's see if he comes over here." I clap my hands excitedly, sitting down again. "Come here Jack, come to mommy."