True Emotions(26)

Rae

"You don't have to be so nice to me August, I know your mad as well." I said as we drove on the highway. We was having a family day with Monè and was just coming from brunch at her favorite restaurant. "I'm not mad." "Your lying." He sighed glancing at me as he switched lanes. "I'm not lying about not being mad. Upset? Yes but I will get over it eventually even if that isn't my child." I nodded. "And hopefully it is mine." I looked at the side of his face and he was looking at me from the corner of his eye. I wanted to say something to him but decided against it. It's been a full month since I have talked to Jayden and I tried texting and calling him but he doesn't answer. I'm 2 months tomorrow and my next doctors appointment is next week. My phone was buzzing and when I looked at it, it was my father so I ignored the call. I dont feel as if I can talk to him right now without him being disappointed with my actions. Even though he doesn't know about any of this that's going on I still feel as if he can sense it, kind of like a fathers tuition. I started to feel a bit queasy as August was making turns. "Pull over real quick." He glanced at me before doing so. "You good?" I shook my head trying to make it out the door but failed badly, I ended up throwing up right there in my seat. As I was throwing up August got out the drivers seat and walked around the car to my side fully opening the door. I could tell he was upset but he was trying to hide it. He held my hair back and patted my back letting me finish. "I'm so sorry August." He shook his head with a slight smile looking at the mess I made. "It's cool, it's all good. We bout to go back to the house." He scrunched up his face as he looked at it once more getting in the car and making a U-Turn back to the house. "Just go inside, I'll clean up the mess." August said the second he pulled into the driveway. "You sure?" He nodded as he came around and opened my door. I gave him a light smile before going inside and getting myself clean. What a way to ruin the day.

August

Am I wrong for lying to Rae, cause I'm lying like crazy. I'm mad as hell that there's a possibility that ol dude could be the child's father. I'm praying to God that it's not because I want it to be mine. I love Raelle more than I love myself, I know that we aren't together but that's just how I feel. Hopefully this child is mine cause that will just bring us closer together. Even if the child isn't mine Imma try and have a relationship with her and treat the child just like I treat Mone. With a light sigh I brung myself out of my thoughts and looked at this throw up filled seat. I shook my head in disgust and called Travis to come and clean it up because he has more of a tolerance for things like this. I went in the backseat and grabbed my princess out her seat. I walked inside the house and walked straight to Mo's room sitting her in her bed. I walked into what used to be me and Rae's room and heard the shower. I got a towel out of the closet and set it out for her. I walked in the bathroom with the towel placing it on the counter. I used the bathroom since I was already in there and been holding it in for a long ass time. I heard the shower begin to stop so I wrapped up my peeing and pulled up my pants. I washed my hands and grabbed the towel to be met face to face with Rae. She looked a little startled and surprised at the same time but got into the towel letting me wrap it around her. I picked her up and placed her on the bed as I began getting clothes for her. "You know you didn't have to do that August." "I know I didn't but I chose to." I looked at her through the mirror to see she was nodding. "Mhm. Okay." She did a light sigh looking around the room. "I see you haven't changed it." "You didn't notice that the last time you was here?" I asked turning around with some clothes for her. "The last time I was here I wasn't really paying attention to that." She said shyly causing me to chuckle. The last time she was here was the night of my birthday. "Oh yah." I handed her the clothes and she began to get dressed. There was a knock at the door and we both turned our attention to it. "Come in." I said letting Travis reveal his face. He looked at the two of us before speaking. "Um its done." I gave him a head nod as he walked out and i looked back at Rae. "Why are you being so nice? What do you want from me? What do you want in return?" i sighed. "I dont want nothing from you but your love. I dont want nothing from you in return but your love. I love you Raelle but you dont seem to realize that. I will do anything to be with you but im not going to force you to want to be with me. I want this but you have to want this as bad as i do to make it work." i spoke motioning between the two of us. She looked up at me and nodded. "I want this too." she mumbled letting a tear fall from her left eye. "I really do but im scared." i sat on the bed with her frowning. "What are you scared of?" "Being hurt again." "im not gonna hurt you babe. I know that saying that wont make a difference but ill do anything to show u i care." she began to let tears flow from her eyes looking down. I moved closer to her and let her cry on my chest. "August i never stopped loving you, i just used jayden as a way to block my love for you in hopes of it leaving. Why do you even want me, im a hoe?" i sighed. "Your not a hoe Rae." "yes i am. I made a mistake okay, i made a horrible mistake by fucking you and Jayden." " your human, your going to make mistakes." she looked up at me and i wiped her tears. "The mistake wasnt with you, it was with Jayden." i frowned looking at her. "Why that was your man, i wasnt?" "Because i didnt love him and when we was having sex all i could think about was you which is wrong. I will never stop being able to love you." we both sat quietly looking in each others eyes. "Im sorry." she whispered. I slowly kissed her lips letting her know its all okay. "For now on we're working on us."