Anger taking over

Raelle

I drove home and I felt like I was changing as a person. Lately I've been super mad, I just think that it's the fact my mothers death date is coming up in a week. My mom died July 15th, 2004 and that day still rings in my head. I was there when she died cause I was going to wake her up but she didn't move. She had two empty bottles sitting right beside her and I remember I was very scared that day. I felt a few tears come down my face but I batted the rest away as I reached my house. I got out and wiped my face grabbing my things. "Where you at Daniel?" I asked as I walked in the door. He came and attacked me with kisses and it made me smile. "Wassup babe." He said while I laughed then pulled away from me and then got serious. "Now why the hell you fight that chick?" "Cause she was calling me out of my name." He sighed. "There's going to be a million people in this world that's going to disrespect you but you gotta be the bigger person sometimes." I smacked my lips. "Bigger person my ass, I don't care bout that right now." "You don't even curse, you must be really mad." "You right I am." He looked me deep in my eyes. "What are you really mad about?" "Just that." "You sure it don't have nothing to do with your mother or grandmother?" I just stared at him then walked away. "Rae..." He called out but I ignored him walking to the kitchen. I got me a water bottle and drunk it while he watched me. "Can u stop looking at me?" "Yah whatever." "Where are we going?" "No where anymore." I shrugged. I wasn't bout to speak about my mother or grandmother, I really don't want to. I went to my room and got in the shower cause I wasn't bout to just stand there knowing he would keep asking me about it. I got out and put on black everything. I heard him in The kitchen on the phone so I ain't walk all the way in there so I could be noisy. "Nah, I was thinking bout moving here so I can be closer to her cause last time the distance was the reason we broke up." I heard him say. "I mean I still do love her or I wouldn't be down here, period." "Fuck that nigga, I don't care bout his ass. He can't get her with his whack ass raps. Tyga need to go sit his ass down somewhere cause she don't want him and take care of his son." "And if he do try something we gon have a problem but look Imma call you later cause I gotta go talk to her." After that I walked to the living room and turned on the tv. "So you not going to talk?" Daniel said sitting down and pulling me near him. "I don't want to talk about it, okay?" He nodded and stared at me so I looked away. There was a knock at my door thirty minutes later so I went to go get it. The second I get to the door it was already opening and I seen August and Chris, they must have used the spare key I showed August. "What are you two doing here?" "It's us three cause Trey here too but we got bored and started driving around and ended up here." Chris said and I rolled my eyes as Trey walked up. "So you going to let us in or not?" "I have company." I responded to August. "And you whooped my company's ass earlier so let us in." I moved to the side as the three of them walked in and to the living room as I followed behind. "So you invite people over when I'm trying to talk to you about something important?" Daniel asked looking at me after dapping them up. "I don't want to talk about that okay so stop asking me about it." I semi yelled with my eyebrows furrowed. I was getting ready to say something else when my phone ringed with my dads name going across.

Phone convo

Me- what

Dad- that's one way to answer the phone

Me- what did you call me for, I honestly don't feel like talking

Dad- okay I was just wondering what you was going to do next week

I felt like I was getting very angry by then.

Me- next week? If you are talking about the day my mother and grandmother died, I don't plan on doing anything

Dad- why do you sound mad

Me- I'm not mad or angry or upset I just don't want to talk that's all

Dad- okay then I'll call you later

Me- bye

End convo

I hung up before he could say anything else and rolled my eyes. "Yo what's your problem?" "Anyone hungry?" I asked ignoring the question. I noticed August staring deep in my eyes trying to find out something so I looked away. "Yah let me get some chicken and rice cause I heard yall Spanish people can make some hella good." Trey said and I nodded walking to the kitchen.

August

I could tell that something was on her mind but I just didn't know till now. I know how it is to lose someone that you loved very much cause of how I lost my brother but in a way it was worst for her cause her mother died July 15th and her grandmother July 18th. I know she must be very angry but she still needs to vent. She makes everyone believe that she is this nice and good person that's always happy when she knows deep down she's not. I can see the anger is tearing her down and now it's starting to come out in a bad way. She has never fought anyone around me and it was actually sexy to know that she can handle her own and cause that much damage. "Yo stop doing that shit?" Chris said bringing me out of my thoughts. "What?" "Going into deep thought and shit." I shrugged. "Nigga shut up but u was trying to talk to her?" I asked homeboy that was already here. "Yah." "Ight." I got up and walked to the kitchen. "You good?" She looked at me and nodded. "You not going to lie to me." "I'm not lying Aug." I smacked my lips. "Lies." She put a lid on the rice and looked at me. "August I'm not lying." I sucked my teeth again. "It's me you talking to baybeh, you ain't got to lie to me. I knows it all." I said in a pimp type of voice making her laugh. "Shut up August." She finally stopped laughing so I got serious. "Forreal tell me wassup?" I sat on the stool that was near her table and looked at her as she sighed. "I just want to be left alone but at the same time I don't cause I feel like if I'm left alone I'm going to do something I'm going to regret and end up like my mother and grandmother and then I also feel like if I'm around other people I'm just going to take out all my anger and frustration out on them. I just don't want to be that bad person that everyone wishes I was when I'm not." "And your also not that good little person that you want everyone to think you are. I can see right through it and you know I do but still you stay showing this smile on your face knowing deep down your not happy." Once I said that she looked away from me. "See you know I'm seeing right through you and you don't want to face the fact that someone knows the truth about you. You even told me no ones knows but me, not even your best friend." She finally looked at me and slightly smiled. "Can we just talk another time, I just- I just don't want to talk right now." I nodded. "Ight but even though you took off on all of next week I still want you to come over, I don't want you to be alone. I ain't got time to be going to your funeral especially since I never got my chance with you." She slightly laughed. "Okay August." I got up from the stool and walked over to her. I felt like I been wanting to say something to her and I think now is the time. Even though we not together and we might not be together for a while but I still feel this way. "I love you shorty." She looked up at me and slightly smiled. "I love you too chopstick." She said hugging me as we both laughed. Damn I love her and actually mean it, I never said that to a female and actually meant it other than my mother, sister and my nieces. I actually love her, like really really love her. "You can let go of me now." She said looking up at me. I chuckled and let her go. "Ight ma." I kissed her forehead and walked away.