Feelin' You

Rae

I'm just trying to get through this day right here. For some reason ever since yesterday now I just want a kid of my own so bad but I'm only 20 and the other thing is I'm SINGLE. This stuff really sucks and then on the other hand I have to work for someone that I'm getting feelings for and I have to see my dad later on today. Usually I would cut something loose on my schedule if I felt overwhelmed but I can't cut any of these so I just had to go with it. I'm already driving to August house so there is no reason to turn around if it's 5 mins left. I already came from my class which always goes smoothly so I just had the rest of my day to complete. I pulled up in his drive way and got out. I knocked on the door first and didn't get an answer so I opened it myself. I went around cleaning like I do any other day and of course his room was the last one. I walked in and seen him on his phone with three little girls laying around and on him on his bed. I saw him moving his lips but I couldn't hear so I took out a earbud to listen. "What did you say?" I asked looking at him. "Good morning." "Good morning to you too. Breakfast?" He nodded so I put back in my earbud and continued cleaning around his room. It was super dirty today I Guess cause of the girls but I'll just do my job so I can leave soon.

August

Raelle seemed a little distant. I was trying to talk to her but she was steady to put her headphones back in. I could tell something was on her mind but I could tell she wasn't going to tell me but that don't mean I was going to leave her alone. Since she won't talking I was just looking at her body features and let me tell you see had nice ones at that. I got interrupted from a text so I sighed and opened it.

~Text convo~

Ty- let me know when Rae leaves yo place cause I need to talk to her

August- I mean Ight whatever

~End convo~

Why this nigga steady trying to get her knowing she don't want him anymore. That's my boy and all but still like you should know when someone really don't want you anymore and he needs to realize that. "You look upset?" I heard Raelle say from the door. "Nah I'm straight." She nodded and walked out I guess to go cook. The girls started moving around so they was soon to wake up and one by one they did. "Good morning uncle Aug." they said in unison. "It ain't a good morning with that breath." I held my noise while saying it and they laughed. "That's mean, your breath stinks too." Noonie said. "Nah I brushed my teeth, I'm straight." Kay sucked her teeth. "But u ain't even get out the bed." "That's what you think but brush your teeth and stuff then go downstairs to eat." I told them and they got up going wherever so I went to the kitchen. Raelle still had those headphones in cooking. "Yo." I said and she didn't turn to me. "Yo." I semi yelled and she quickly turned around taking out a earbud. "Yes?" "What's really going on with you?" She sighed and turned back to cooking. "Nothing." "Alright?, how was lunch with your dad?" I asked smirking and she quickly turned around. "How you know about that?" "I heard you on the phone with yo friend Olivia and I also got some resources." She nodded and turned to what she was doing. "It was okay." "You get any answers that you wanted?" "Sure did." I nodded. "Ight let me ask you something." "I mean you already are so go ahead." I chuckled. "Ight but let's just say I know somebody that's feeling you but they don't know how to tell you but asked me to ask you how would you want them to tell you." She laughed. "I halfway understood but I rather them just be honest themselves from the beginning cause there's always a possibility I might feel the same way as them." She said Turing around smiling. "Ight I'll let them know." She laughed and flipped a pancake the same time the girls came in sitting beside me in a stool. "Uncle August is that your girlfriend?" Chay asked and I seen Raelle flinch causing herself to burn her finger. "Aw shit." She slightly whined and turned our way running her finger under water while I laughed. "I don't see what is funny August." She said and looked pissed but it was still funny. "Um hello, you didn't answer her question uncle Aug." Kay said. "I'll answer for you and no I'm not your uncles girlfriend." Raelle said making plates. "And who said you wouldn't be?" I asked looking at her. "I never said I wouldn't, I just said I wasn't which means right now." I smirked and nodded at her response as she handed us plates. "Raelle these are my nieces Amaiya, Kayden and Chaylin. Girls this is Raelle." They smiled at each other. "Nice to meet you." Raelle said handing us utensils. "Your pretty." Chay said and I chuckled. "Well thanks and the three of you are as well." Raelle responded handing small fruit bowls to us. "Uncle aug is she the one that you showed us yesterday?" One of them asked. "Yah." Raelle looked at me. "Showed you, how?" She asked. "It was on Instagram he was looking at different pictures and videos." She laughed. "You was lurking my page?" "Nah I was just going through it to see who I hired." "Lies." She laughed away washing the dishes while we ate. The girls finished their food and walked out leaving me and Rae alone. I felt like I should let her know how I feel now since I don't think I can keep it in anymore. "Raelle." She looked up from the plate she was washing and to me. "Yah?" "Man I don't even be doing shit like this so ion really know what I'm doing but umm I just feel like I should let you know how I feel and shit about you." I started. "I got so-" she stopped me before I could finish. "No need to explain I somewhat know what your trying to say but I'm not looking for a relationship especially not another person in the music business." She said. "You say it like u been with everybody but you only been with Ty." I responded but she shook her head. "No I also went out with Diggy Simmons but that's about it." I laughed. "Ain't he to young for you, he like 15." "No I'm only a year older than him." She said and then went back to Washing the dishes. "And just in case you was wondering I somewhat feel the same way but as I said before I'm not looking for a relationship right now." "Ight then we can hang till you are." She sighed. "I don't feel like dating another person in the industry." "I aint like them other niggas." "That's what the others said but it always ends the same." "But with me it will be different I promise you that, I ain't going to do you like them other niggas." "And how do I know that?" "Just let me be able to prove it to you Raelle and I know we haven't known each other that long so we can also get to know each other more." She looked at me for a second then sighed. "Alright but we are only friends for now and call me Rae." She said smiling and I smiled back. "How bout friends with benefits?" I asked with a smirk. "Nah we ain't that cool yet but maybe when we get to know each other more." "So I can have a few females friends and you wouldn't have a problem?" I asked and she shrugged. "You do you and I do me." "Ight, I'll keep that in mind." She finished washing the dishes while I just stared at her. "Well I got to go so I'll see you Monday." She said and I got up and hugged her. "Ight here." I handed her 10 grand for cleaning this week and she frowned. "How much is this?" "10,000." "August I'm not taking all of this, the most I ever take is 2,000." "Well that's what I'm paying you." "I'm not taking all of this." She said handing it back. "And I'm not taking it back either, stop being such a good person and take it." She sighed. "I can tell we are just going to go at it for hours so I'll take but next time don't pay me as much." "I'll pay you as much as I want to." I smirked. "Alright bye girls." She said waving to them and walking out. She's a keeper and I'mma have to do everything in my power to keep her.