Chapter 22 - L word

5 months later.

"Merry Christmas!!!" the obnoxiously loud voice breaks through my dream and shatters my sleep; I open my eyes with an immediate frown.

"What's the time Levi?" I growl, I can see outside my window that the sun isn't even up, Levi sheepishly smiles and mumbles cheekily, "5:30 am, but I wanted to open my presents!" he whined the last part, I roll my eyes but allow a smile to appear on my face.

"Then lets go!" I race out of bed, still in my purple long pajama pants and white tank top, Levi and I sprint down the stairs pushing one another to get to our giant tree first. 

The presents are stacked high and wide and I can't help the childish grin that appears on my face, I may be 18 but I'm still a kid at heart.

"Oh my GOD! That one is HUGE!" Levi shrieks and I just know mum is going to slap him if he doesn't shut up.

"IS THAT ONE MINE?!" I look nervously up the stairs to mums room, she's not a morning person and Levi is being louder than a foghorn. Soon enough I hear heavy stomps echo from the staircase.

"Levi Adam Eastwood, shut the hell up!" her crazy bed hair and small stature make it impossible to take her seriously, without consultation Levi and I burst out in hysterical laughter together.

"You two are as bad as each other." Mum muttered as she went to kitchen to make some tea.

It was finally not an ungodly hour so I called Kade, dating that hot piece of ass for 5 months has been fucking heaven.

He can kiss like a motherfucker and he has some other talents if you know what I mean wink wink, he takes me out on cute dates and we always go to that little coffee shop he took me to on our 'non date'.

The phone rang 3 times before he picked up:

"Hey Bee," oh lord oh mercy; I still can't get over his morning voice. It's just so deep and gravelly!

"Hey turd, how long have you been up?" As you can see I'm the loving one in the relationship.

"I don't know, how long has this call been going for?"

"Kade it's 10:30, how are you not up on Christmas!" I shrieked, I could almost see him grimace at my volume, but I didn't care.

"Everyone still okay to come at 5:30 for Christmas dinner?" I prodded, I knew I had asked him a hundred times but I just wanted to make sure, Kade and his family had been away seeing relatives for 2 weeks!

I was desperate to see him, I mean we snapchatted and facetimed but it wasn't the same.

"Baby calm down, we're going to be there and when we are I'm going to kiss you." Okay that sounded like a pretty good answer

"Okay okay I'm sorry, I'll see you tonight, bye Kade."

"Bye Bee."

4:58pm

The Blacks would be here in half an hour.

I'm so pumped.

I'd get to see Kade. My boyfriend.

I'd get to see Kat. My bestfriend.

Kat actually has just celebrated her 4-month anniversary with Oliver; they have already dropped the L bomb. They are madly in love and I'm honestly taking full credit for being the introducer.

I'm more than a little jealous that Oliver had the balls to say he loved Kat when Kade hasn't even dropped a fucking hint to whether or not he loves me, cause damn...I think I love him.

5:31pm

knock knock

Shit they're here!

"I'll get it!" I yell, although I doubt either one of my family members got off their arse to get the door.

"BLAKE!!!!!" I'm engulfed in skinny arms and I can smell Kats Victoria's Secret perfume as she invades my personal space, but I missed her so I'll allow the overly aggressive hug.

"Kat I missed you! Stop leaving me!" We hugged for another solid 30 seconds; in that time I heard mum and Levi come to the door to greet Mr. and Mrs. Black and Margo. I let go of Kat and everyone except Kade and I went inside.

"Hey Kade." I said happily, batting my eyelashes and pouting my lips, that may sound stupid but the kid ate it up.

"Hey Bee."

We both just stood there staring at each other.

Did he get more attractive?

Is that possible?

I broke the staring contest and jumped into his arms, my legs finding their rightful place around his hips, I felt him smile into the kiss and he pushed me up against the now closed front door.

His tongue swiped across my lip asking for entrance and I gladly gave it to him.

We kissed hot and heavy for a couple more minutes before going inside.

10:47pm

The Christmas movie was in full swing as everyone spread themselves out in the lounge room, Kade and I were on the loveseat (of course) and Kat was snuggling up next to her mum, Levi was basically hiding behind our mum, the pussy, Mr. Black was fast asleep on the couch.

Kade was stroking my hair and I was fiddling with the end of his jumper, he leant down and I felt his breath caress my ear. I was so tired, my eyelids were drooping, and it was only 10 something!

"Baby are you tired?" Kade asked sweetly, I nodded and snuggled into him further, he smelled like cologne and cookies, I loved it.

I loved him, but I felt like he didn't love me yet.

"C'mon I'm taking you to bed." Kades smooth voice only furthered my drowsiness, I could barely keep my eyes open.

He suddenly lifted me up and said his goodnights to our families, carrying me all the way up my stairs.

"Kade will you lay down with me?" I saw him nod and a small smile appear on his handsome face.

We were spooning in my bed; I was dozing off and basking in the glory that was my amazing boyfriend, when I felt him suddenly tense up.

"Bee are you awake?" I turned my body around and looked up at him in anticipation, he looked worried, so I lifted my head.

"Is everything okay?" I asked nervously.

"I love you." He whispered.

"I love you too."