Chapter 21 - Hangover central

"Ahh fuck me." My head was pounding and there was an ocean full of sickly fluid yearning to be thrown up residing in my stomach, blurry thoughts or maybe memories floated around my alcohol-damaged brain. No amounts of panadol, aspirin or any types of painkillers were going make me feel better.

Why did I drink again?

"Maybe later." Called a smooth velvety voice from somewhere in the room, I attempted to whip my head towards the source of the noise but it ended up with a searing pain in my head and bile to rise up in my throat.

"Oh Bee you look like shit." My eyes widened to the size of saucers as I turned my head, slowly this time, to face Kade and his unwanted smirk.

"Cheers, I try my best." I grumbled as I sat up in my bed, my skin was pale and covered in sheen of cold sweat, I felt my clothes stick to me and cling to every inch of skin they could find.

"You scared me last night, again. You need to stop doing that." My mind processed his words and I sat there like a stuffed animal, all wide-eyed and useless.

"I didn't mean to, you didn't need to be worried for me either." I mumbled, still feeling like a truck had hit me.

"Yes I did." Kade snapped, I was taken aback and didn't know how to respond, "Because you obviously can't take care of yourself." honestly I wasn't feeling well enough to start a fight with this arrogant prick.

"Whatever." Was all I could come up with, I wanted him to leave, but a small part of me wanted him to stay.

He got up and my already rotten mood deflated even more, even if he was infuriating I still had ridiculously, stupidly, unknown feelings for him. Who am I kidding; I know what feelings I have... I like this dick.

"Can I stay?" Kade tentatively asked as he hovered by the door. I didn't know if I wanted to cuddle him or throttle him.

Luckily I didn't speak my mind, instead I smiled at the floor and nodded, he seemed content with my answer and he sat next to me on top of the sheets.

Okay Blake be normal. He's just sitting next to you, while you're disgusting and sick, he'll love it.

"I uh I need a shower!" I yelped as I felt him relax into the bed closer to me, smooth Blake, real smooth.

I came back from the shower with my long pajama pants on with snoopy all over them and a black tank top with my wet hair lightly tickling my exposed lower back.

"That was a long ass shower Bee, but at least you don't look like death anymore!" I rolled my eyes and went to send a venomous retort before I realized that he was right, I even felt better after the 30-minute shower.

"Yeah, sorry you had to witness... that." He chuckled and my mind immediately went back to the day we met.

He had his typical messy chic hair that made girls swoon, his clothes were athletic and covered in my favorite Nike tick, his muscle tee showed off his biceps and I remember being in awe of this beautiful human, that was until he opened his mouth.

"It was cute." Kade said, his eyes facing the floor, I snorted and flopped down on my bed, I snuggled under my covers and continued quietly chortling to myself. Me cute after a hangover? Yeah right.

"Can you pass me my laptop?" I asked Kade and gave him a crooked smile; he nodded wordlessly and picked up my MacBook Air bringing it to me.

"Want to watch a movie?" I asked tentatively, I really wanted him to say yes, but I kept a straight face to make him think I didn't really care if he said no.

Luckily he said yes and I let a broad smile cross my face as I scooted out of the bed gesturing for him to hop in, I then went around and closed all my blinds. The room fell into a much-welcomed darkness.

"Why would she lie about that?" Kade asked for about the 5th time since the movie started, I was too enamored with his arm that was draped casually over my shoulders and arm to answer him, his hot skin sent tingles rippling through my own. I tried to avoid staring at his long fingers that traced intoxicating patterns along my arm, my eyes were painfully trained to the screen of my laptop which was playing the all time classic movie 'Easy A'.

"Something wrong Bee?" Kade asked, his fingers pressing into the skin of my shoulder more, their repetitive patterns causing my head to spin, I attempted to talk but I was so fuzzy from the intimate position he had shifted us into, I just nodded.

"Why is your face so red?" my hands shot up and covered my face, I inwardly cringed at how embarrassing this was, I was literally blushing from just having his arm around me.

"Are... Are you blushing?" he laughed, I kept my hands covering my blush, I could still feel the heat covering my face.

"Aww baby that's too cute." My face flared up again at the word 'baby', his guffaws of laughter made me think maybe it wasn't so cute.

I felt him wrap me up in his arms and push the laptop off our bodies, my legs were brought over his and we ended up in an extremely intimate position. I was straddling him while he pried my hands off his face,

"Don't cover your face." I nodded, captivated by his cerulean eyes, their swirling color completely entrancing.

I couldn't look away from him.

He was so beautiful.

"Bee, you are too gorgeous to cover your face." I shook my head, I didn't want him to say these things that made me feel like this, but I like him, shouldn't I want him to be doing this. I will admit it creates a hurricane in my stomach and makes my heart flutter, but I know he doesn't feel the same way as I do.

"Why are you saying this?" I choked out, my heart racing as I awaited his answer.

"Because I want to." His rough fingers brushed my cheeks and jaw; my eyes struggled to stay open.

"Because I want you." Grabbing my neck and caressing my cheek he looked me square in the eyes, "And I know you want me too." And with that his lips crashed into mine.

The hot, passionate movement of our lips and seductive movement of our hands sent my body into a flurry of incredible fireworks, their sparks and heat creating a pleasurable and needed feeling of euphoria.

We sat like that, kissing, for minutes, hours, days even. I didn't know how long we had been kissing, and I didn't need to know because in that moment I was content, in that moment, I was happy.