Grocery Shopping

LOUIS POV

Today we were going grocery shopping so we don't have to keep going out for all of our meals.

We did go out for breakfast, just another café though. After breakfast, we took our big family SUV out to the grocery store. We just wanted to get this shopping done and over with, and even though we love our fans with all of our hearts, we called the store and let them know we were coming so they are opening late so we can shop quickly.

Once at the shop, everyone got their own cart, Liz with me. Liam had made all of us lists of things we need to get to make it faster. Me and Liz had to get breakfast foods, Harry had to get lunch foods, Niall had to get dinner foods and Juices, and Liam had to get Fruits and other drinks. We all had to "personal snacks" and "New Bed sets" on our lists as well. The Personal snacks just so everyone got what they wanted, and the new bed sets because everyone had had their current sets for about five years (except for Liz).

Me and Liz took off towards the breakfast foods, getting eggs, bacon, sausage, bread, butter, milk, cereal, ad some other typical breakfast foods. Then we went around finding our snacks. I got some oreos and some chocolate, Liz picked out some princess fruit snacks and crackers. When it came to the bed sets, I got an all black one, with a navy blue blanket, and Liz got a Disney set with a black blanket. Her sheets were white and had black mickey heads on them and the blanket had white mickey heads on it. I thought she would have gone for the pink and purple ones but she didn't....huh.

We checked out and went to the front of the store and waited for the rest of the boys to finish their shopping and check out.

The other three boys arrived about ten minutes later. Harry had gotten some things to make sandwiches, chicken nuggets, and some other lunch things. He had also picked out some of his favorite cereal and some pre-made salads. Harry had picked out a red and black bed set, with a black blanket.

Harry joined us when he finished checking out, and we chatted about just some random things. Niall came over when Harry had just finished talking about his love for his cereal. Niall's cart had bags on bags on BAGS, leave it to him to pick out the best (and most) dinners. Liz looked up at him while pulling on a string on her shirt, "Apple Juice?" she asked.

We all let out a small chuckle as Niall nods. We all knew that Liz had an obsession with apple juice.

We started our conversation once again, and about ten minutes later Liam FINALLLYYYY cam over.

"What took so long?" I asked him.

"There weren't any 'Fresh Fruits', and the cashier got upset when I tried telling her that they should check their fruits before they officially open. She told me that my opinion doesn't matter because she isn't getting paid for these first few hours." Liam answered, rolling his eyes and sighing.

We all walked out, loaded the car up, and got some fast food on the way home.

When we got home, we put away all of the groceries and ate lunch. After lunch, we put Liz down for a nap and watched some TV.

A/N: Hope you guys enjoyed this!

YouTube Channel: Tara the Directioner

xxxxxxxxx

-tgoodw6375

VOTE
COMMENT
FOLLOW MEH FOR MORE