1 month exact// Memories

sorry this is short....idk if I will update next week because that's when I have my internet friend here and Im staying off wattpad. love you guys

Chapter 22:

Elizabeths POV

*BOOM*

The car crashed. All I heard were screams. Their screams. They are dead.

I woke up screaming and crying.

Harrys POV

I woke up to hear screaming and crying. I looked over at my alarm clock to see it was 2 AM. The first person that came to mind was Liz. I jumped out of bed and ran through the hallways, to her room, the others hot on my trail.

We bursted into Lizs' room to see her balling. I ran over to her and picked her up.

"shhh shh shh Liz....its alright we are here now" I whispered in her ear trying to get her to calm down.

"MOOOMMMYY DADDDYY" She sobbed.

Wait....I feel like this is something important. I DON'T KNOW.

"Shhh Liz its alright it was just a dream shhh" I said, rocking her back and fourth.

The other 3 lads came over and sat down next to us.

"Elizabeth honey whats wrong" Liam asked.

"MAMA DADDY" She started sobbing even harder. It breaks my heart to see her like this.

"Sweetheart just take some breaths and calm down" Louis said.

"Yea Princess calm down just take some deep breathes" Niall said.

Once Elizabeth had calmed down, we all agreed that she would sleep in my room for the rest of the night. I grabbed her stuffed doll from Mckenna and her small pink blanket that she likes to cuddle with, and then I carried her back into my room and laid her down.

"Liz go back to sleep honey. Daddy H will be right here alright.." I said.

She nodded and fell asleep.

***The next morning***

(Still Harrys POV)

Liz was still sleeping, but everyone else in the house was up and awake.

"Boys, lets call and ask the adoption center what this could be about. I mean I know she misses her old mom and dad but this has never happened before" Niall suggested. We all agreed and I called, but put it on speaker phone.

(A= Adoption center, N= Niall, Li= Liam, Lo= Louis, and H=Harry)

A: "hello?"

N: "Hi um so we adopted a little girl named Elizabeth a couple months back-"

A: "If you want us to take her back go ahead"

Li: "No, no, that's not what we mean at all. If-"

A: "Well then what DO YOU MEAN?"

Lo: " IF YOU STOP INTERUPPTING MAYBE-"

A:" Oh I'm sorry.... Continue"

H: "WE JUST WANNA KNOW WHY SHE WOKE UP SCREAMING AND CRYING LAST NIGHT LOOKING FOR HER MOTHER AND FATHER!!"

A: "Childs name"

H: "Elizabeth"

A:"Let me pull her file up real quick"

**5 minutes later**

A: "A month ago today, she lost her real parents in a car accident. Please be easy with her today. Don't rush her around, try to have a lazy day if you can. Shes going to have these types of nightmares for a while until she gets over it again. Try to cheer her up."

We all looked at each other....

N: "Ok thank you. Have a-"

A: "bye..."

*Phone call over*

Elizabeth's POV

I woke up and Harry wasn't beside me.

"Haz..." I said quietly.

There was nothing for a while.

I am scared and Sad and I just want Hazzy.

"Hazzy..." I started sobbing.

He came running in.

"Awe boo" He said.

He came over and picked me up, carrying me out of his room.

3rd Person POV

They spent the day watching TV and cuddling on the couch....all of them.

And everytime Elizabeth would cry, one of them was always here to hug her and tell her that its ok.

AUTHORS NOTE:

THANKS TO EVERYONE WHO WATCHED THE LIVE STREAM!

There will be another one out soon.

Im not going to post about them on here anymore, so FOLLOW MY TWITTER ACCOUNT PLEASE: @directionertara

Ive never had a twitter b4 so this should be fun lol

Sorry its short. Ran out of Ideas :/

YOUTUBE CHANNEL IS A GO: Tara the Directioner

You should go and watch 

Luv ya tacos,

Keep commenting and remember my whole comment thing.

If its positive and motivational, then it will be posted at the end of the story. Check the end of the last chapter for more info 

OH YEAH

YOU KNOW THAT YOUTUBE CHANNEL?

THE FIRST VIDEO IS UP RIGHT NOW

IM STARTING SIMPLE

"10 Facts about me//1st video"

YOU SHOULD GO WATCH IT

CHANNEL NAME: Tara the Directioner

My profile picture is me standing in front of a tree

I talk about my wattpad in the video!

Please please please comment motivational things

BUT

also plz comment what youtube videos I should make. Vlogs will be up soon.
Can you guys see this chapter now??