Playdate

YOU GUYS PLEASE COMMENT QUESTIONS FOR MY YOUTUBE VIDEO! IM NOT RECORDING IT UNTIL I GET 10 QUESTIONS.

Chapter 25:

MOLLY'S POV
Me and Ally are going over to see the boys today, Ally and Liz are having a play date. But, there's also something I need to talk to the boys about. My parents were supposed to be back two days ago. They haven't showed up yet. What if they died? What if they left us? WHAT IF WE HAVE TO GO TO FOSTER HOMES? I don't ever want to be separated from Ally. I just can't. I really really can't.
Ally doesn't know about our parents not coming back yet. She thinks that they won't be back for a long time. I'm hoping she doesn't realize anything soon. I will have to tell her sooner or later... I don't know how though.
HARRYS POV
There was a knock at the door and I instantly knew who it was. I ran to the door, Liz trying to run after me.
I opened the door and saw Molly and Ally.
"ALLY!" Liz squealed.
"LIZ!" Ally squealed back.
"Hey, Harry!" Molly said.
"Hey, come in, come in." I said back.
Molly had a seat on the couch while Louis took Ally and Liz upstairs to go do whatever.
"So, hows everything been going? Are your parents back?" I asked.
"Um..well.." Molly said, looking down slowly.
"Molly....?" I asked.
"Everythings been good in all except for the fact that my parents never came home.." She trailed off, looking me in the eyes.
"WHAT?" I yelled.
"Um yeah... They were supposed to be back two days ago but they never showed." She said.
"Did they leave any notes...or anything?" I asked in disbelief. You can't just leave a sixteen year old and a two year old like that!
"Um... They said don't go in their room unless they aren't back in time. I checked in there yesterday and found this note." She said, handing me a piece of paper.
I started reading it:
Dear Molly,
                So, if you are reading this, we didn't come back in time. That is if you actually listened to us. We aren't back for a reason. We decided that it was best to introduce you into the real adult world. Welcome. We decided that, we need to get rid of you children and move on with life. We are almost 40. We are moving off the grid and you will probably never find us. Please take care of Ally, and work hard at work so you can make enough money. We can understand if you are mad or sad, but we think its around the right time to get rid of you guys. If Ally asks, please just tell her that we won't be coming back. Go to the neighbors if you need anything. Goodbye. Forever.
                                                                                                                                Love (I guess?),
                                                                                                                                                Mom and Dad xxxxxxxooooxxxx
Oh. My. God.
We have to report them to the police! Or at least we could do something to help.
(2 hours later)
We had Louis and Liam stay with Ally and Liz while they played, and me, Niall, and Molly went to the Police station. I let Niall read the letter and Molly filled him in.
The police are going to try and find Molly and Ally's parents, but until then I am their Legal Guardian.

(MEANWHILE BACK HOME)

LOUIS POV
"What we do nwow?" Ally asked as soon as Niall, Harry, and Molly left for the Police station.  (Ally and Molly are both two years old if you forgot J)
"Well.. We have a play room. Do you guys wanna go play in there for a couple minutes?" Liam asked them.
Liz and her energetic self all of a sudden bursted up and grabbed Allys hand and ran for the stairs, but as soon as she got to the stairs she turned to Ally. She looked back at me and Liam, then turned back to the stairs. She then turned to a very confused Ally and said,
"We have to walk on these, or we will get in trouble" She said, glancing back at us.
She looked at Ally who nodded.
"WAIT! I FWORGWOT SOMEDING!" She screeched, letting go of Allys hand.
Maybe she remembered the other rule about the stairs.
She ran into the living room, grabbing her stuffed dog, then running into the kitchen, grabbing my hand.
"Lou! Lou! Can we pweeeeeaaassseee go upstairs?" She asked me, putting on her puppy dog face. THE ONE FACE I CAN't RESIST.
I nodded my head and smiled.
Once the girls were upstairs, they played with blocks for two hours. They had tower stacking contest, then a tower knocking over contest. Don't ask me what that second one was because I don't know either. After blocks, they played with their stuffed animals for 30 minutes. Then they got laid down for their nap.
When the girls woke up, Molly, Harry, and Niall were back. Liz was excited to see Harry, she ran up to him all tired. Everyone had some soup and salad together, and then we headed to the mall.
Molly found a new One Direction shirt and a new pair of mint green hightop converse. Harry found some new boots and some new sunglasses. Liam found another leather jacket and a new phone case. Niall got another pair of Jeans and more gold balls. I got a new pair of toms and a new shirt.
My question is: NIALL YOU HAVE 20 GOLF BALLS ALREADY YOU JUST BOUGHT LIKE 10 MORE....?

Harry found this little kid store so we took Ally and Liz in there and they went CRAZY. Ally got a stuffed kitten, Liz got a new stuffed puppy. Ally got a new pair of shorts and Liz found a 1D shirt and went crazy because she saw our faces on it. Then we went to the clothes section and found them a matching outfit. (THEY LOOK ADORABLE)

After about 2 hours at the mall, it was around 3 PM and we had nothing to do

After about 2 hours at the mall, it was around 3 PM and we had nothing to do. So we went home, changed into our bathing suits, and went to the community pool. The pool closed down for us so NO paps or fans can interrupt. We LOVE LOVE LOVE our fans, but sometimes we just want privacy.
We were at the pool until about 7 PM, and so we all went home. Ally and Molly went back to their apartment and Molly took a shower and Ally took a bath. While they were doing that, we ordered a cheese, pepperoni and meat lovers pizza and took our showers (and one bath).
Molly and Ally came back and we all ate pizza and watched like 2 Disney movies. Around midnight, everyone but me, Harry, and Molly was asleep. Harry walked Molly back to her apartment with Ally, because even though shes right across the hall, two doors down, we don't want anything to happen to her. Plus, Molly couldn't carry Ally. Molly was half asleep and looked like she would drop and fall asleep any minute. I put Elizabeth back in her room, and tucked her in. When Harry got back, we both went into our separate rooms and went to sleep.

AUTHORS NOTE:
Hey, long time no see? I'm sorry about that. I hope this chapter is long enough J
Im in a really really good mood and I don't know why.
Thanks so much for reading!
ITS OFFICIAL, I WILL HAVE SLOW UPDATES ON THIS STORY.
My youtube channel is called Tara the Directioner, I have two videos. 10 Facts about me and my 6 years of 1D video. I really would like to do a Q and A, so if you have any questions or any ideas for questions or anything, comment them or message me them or something. I'm not going to record that video at all until I get at LEAST 10 questions.

REMEMBER TO SMILE TODAY!!

Twitter: @directionertara

Have a good day/night.

VOTE

COMMENT

FOLLOW MEH FOR MORE