Meet Nikki and Haley

HailieJalbert      HaleyStyles____   

I decided that since some of these "Meet" chapters are so short that I would update most of them tonight. :) Love all my readers! :)

Chapter 12:

Nikkis POV

Hey guys what's up! My names Nikki. I live in the US even though I wished that I lived in the UK. That's where my best friend lives. Liam Payne. Yea. We became friends a couple years back when I went to London and I was helping the homeless shelter with their soup drive. Liam was handing out soup and so was I and of course I had a fangirling moment, but that waited until I was in the car in my driveway holding Liam Paynes number in my hands. But, hey let's get back on topic here.

My favorite sport is soccer, or football as they say in the UK. I actually play on a team. Its tons of work but when you're standing there with the winner's trophy at the championship.

I also love to draw. I actually just recently drew the One Direction boys, and let me just say, it took me a while. I mean just cheek bones and skinny jeans, and NOT TO MENTION the facial features. I never colored it because I just think that it would ruin the picture.

Another thing about me is that music is my life.

Music. Is. Bae.

OK? OK.

I typically listen to the One Direction boys (of course), 5SOS, and Shawn Mendes.

I have chocolate brown eyes just like Liam's eyes. I get told that ALLLL the time.

My hair is wavy brown with some light blue highlights. The highlights are kind of hard to see and to be honest it looks like they are not even there anymore.

Wello, that's all for now.

Haleys POV

Hey everyone! My name is Haley!

I live in the US and I share an apartment with Nikki. We both work at starbucks. Legit best job ever to be honest. The free coffee is the best. (IDK if that's true but just go along with it for the story please!)

My hair is auburn red, no highlights or dye. Its all natural. I'm in choir at my downtown center, and I used to play softball.

Singing kind of lets me put my emotions out. When I'm in a bad mood, I just make up lyrics in my head about how I feel and I sing them. If I am in a good mood, I might just hum a happy toon or just start singing some random song that puts me in a good mood.

I had to quit softball, only because the team ended. We went all the way through the season, and we never lost a game. Not even the championship.

My mother is still back in Cali, but my father passed away a while ago. I was 13. I don't like to talk about that day too much. Its just too much to think about for me.

That's pretty much it.

Oh yea! I'm also going to England to see my best friend. All of my other friends are going too.

My best friend is Harry Styles.

We met when we were both at the gym. I was working out because I needed to stay fit for softball season and he was over there sweating and obviously trying to show off to some girl on the treadmills.

I laughed a little too loud and he looked over at me. His face turned red. Like...really really red.

We had some small talk and I ended up with his number and that's how we became best friends.

We are going to the UK to see him and his band members, because, they adopted this cute little girl. We all keep getting pictures from them of her. Her name is Elizabeth.

Authors Note:

Sorry these are really bad and they are really short and I'm sorry about that guys. But its so hard to get everything done when you don't have tons of info.

Im sorry you waited so long for such a crappy chapter.

But the story will come back with some more chapters sooner or later and yea.

QUESTION OF THE WEEK:

Who is your favorite out of the band?

MY ANSWER: HARRRRYYYYY

COMMENT YOUR ANSWER IN THE COMMENTS

VOTE

COMMENT WHAT YOUR OPINION IS/YOUR ANSWER TO THE QUESTION ABOVE/WHAT YOU WANT TO SEE HAPPEN IN THE BOOKS

FOLLOW MEH FOR MORE!