Meet Molly and Ally

1D4Me_Nialls72
Chapter 15:

Sorry I didn't update on Saturday, honestly I have not been in the mood to write. I have most of the book planned out but if you guys have any ideas that you want me to add into the story, go ahead and message me (please don't comment, just message me please. Sometimes I don't see your comments). If the idea is already planned out, then I will most likely just tell you that it is already planned in the story.

Vote.

Comment (message too)

Follow.

MOLLYS POV

Hey everyone! My name is Molly, and I am 16 years old. I live in London, with my little sister Ally. I can be insecure at times, sometimes it seems like no one understands me. When you first meet me, I can be shy, but once you start to know me, well people say that I get really really hyper and sweet. I am obsessed with 5SOS! Ally, my little sister, is in love with them too. We also like One Direction.

ALLYS POV

Hi! My name is Ally, short for Allision. I am 2 years old and I don't put up with nothing. I live with my big sister Molly, because our mommy and daddy left us for some place. They told us that they would be back in a week, but ya see, IM A 2 YEAR OLD. IT SEEMS LIKE YEARS.

I have brown hair and blue eyes.

Molly tells me I'm sassy, but my friends tell me that I am kind.

I love love LOVE One Direction and 5SOS.

Sorry its short and not that good but I was given the information and this is what I made out of it...

More to come!

VOTE

COMMENT (message too)

FOLLOW MEH FOR MORE

Ya amazing tacos.