Home

HARRYS POV

For breakfast, we didn't have anything really, just a couple poptarts. McKenna was going to be picked up at noon by Angel, so we have done nothing but lounge around for most of the morning. Liz and McKenna played tag in the backyard for a bit, then they played hide and seek inside.

Noon came too fast for the two girls, and they didn't wanna leave eachother's side.

Angel was so happy to have her daughter back, and was also really greatful to have had her go on this trip with us. Apparently Jacob was so excited he was preparing a surprise for McKenna for when she got back home.

We said our goodbyes, and Liz was crying by the time they pulled out of our driveway. Those two have a great bond, basically sisters.

We put her down for a nap right after we were able to calm her down, because we knew our vacation had tired her out.

Our afternoon was spent by doing laundry, unpacking, and just putting stuff away.

Once Liz was up, it was only an hour later, so we went to a small café for lunch. We all got ham and cheese grilled sandwiches. Liz got apple juice and cookies with her sandwich, and the rest of us got lemonade and some fruit with ours.

When we got back home we continued with our chores while Liz watched some movies. By dinner time she had watched Frozen and Alladin.

Then, we went back out for dinner. We had no food since we had to clear out some stuff because it would have gone bad by the time we got back home, and we didn't feel like cooking anyways. We went to another café and ended up getting some salads and fruit with water.

When we got back home, we had already finished everything we needed to, so we watched whatever was on TV and played with Liz for a little bit before we all fell asleep on the couch.

A/N:

Another shorty, I'm sorry.

But hope you guys enjoyed it anyways!

Hope everyone is doing swell!

I have a new found obsession with Lilo and Stitch omg

YouTube Channel: Tara the Directioner

THANKS FOR READING!

-tgoodw6375

VOTE

COMMENT

FOLLOW MEH FOR MORE