Meeting Simon//Miss Kenna//Lollipops//Fayyymos?

NOTE: Imagine Elizabeth like a toddler, not a baby.
Chapter 8:

3rd Person POV
"Liz come on you need a shirt!" Liam yelled, running after a giggling and shirtless Elizabeth, trying to finish getting her dressed.
As he was running into the kitchen, Harry walked by carring Elizabeth.
"Here ya go mate, what time do we have to leave?" Harry asked his friend.
Liam grabbed Elizabeth and put her shirt on, then looking back up at Harry.
"5 minutes, get some shoes on whilefinish getting this little girl ready" Liam said, tickling Elizabeth. Elizabeth let out tons of giggles before she walked away with Liam. While Liam was brushing her hair, helping her brush the very small teeth she had, and getting her jacket and shoes on, Harry and Niall were finishing up getting ready and Louis was starting up the car.
It was a frigid cold day, it was raining and the forecast called for some snow as well.

Louis heated the car up, Liam, Elizabeth, Niall, and Harry were all done.

"Alright boys, now the office has moved so we have to find it. Its a bit farther away now..." Liam trailed off.

Elizabeth was sitting in the back seat, Harry was back there with Niall.
Louis was driving and Liam was in the passenger seat.

Harrys POV
Elizabeth was talking up a storm.
"DID YOU KNOW THAT PUPPIES ARE CUTE?"
"DID YOU KNOW THAT LOUIS WATCHES YOU SLEEP?"
Thats where I made her stop talking.
"Liz sweetie its 9 in the morning! How about we play a game?" I suggested.
She nodded her head fast and happily.
"Ok. We are going to play the quiet game. Do you know what that is?" I asked.
Liz shook her head "No know" she said.
I nodded my head, "Its a game where everyone is quiet. Whoever talks first is out. When you are out that means that you cant play the game anymore. And if you win," I said, "we will go to the toy store, let you get ONE new toy, and then we will buy you some candy from the candy shop downtown" I finished.
"OK I PWAY!" Liz squealed.
I looked at the other boys.
"Do you guys want to play?" I asked. They all nodded their head.
"When someone wants a timeout they can clap their hands 3 times. Ok?" I said. I got some nods back.
"Okay starting now with the quiet game" I said, clapping my hands.
Everyone was quiet.
The only sound that was heard was breathing, the car horn (Louis driving) and the sound of the engine.
5 minutes later we were pulled into a fast food places parking lot. Louis clapped his hands 3 times.
"Alright guys time out. What do you guys want?" He asked.
"Ill just take a hash brown and chicken sandwich." Liam said.
Niall sat there and thought for a while.
"I will take 3 hash browns, and 2 chicken sandwiches." Niall finally settled on.
"And I will get just a chicken sandwich. For Liz, could you just get her some apples, a chicken sandwich, and some milk?" I said.
Louis nodded.
"Chocolate or regular white milk?" Louis asked.
Liz's head shot up faster than I could say Regular.
"CHOCOLATE!" She squealed. I sighed. "Just get her chocolate Lou" I said. He nodded and went in to get out food.

10 minutes later, we had our food and we were on our way to the office for our meeting.

3rd Person POV
Elizabeth fell asleep after eating her breakfast, Harry sang her to sleep. It was clear that she had an obsession with the song "Little Things".
2 and 1/2 hours later they arrived up at the office. There was one problem.
Paps.
The boys went around to the back entrance, there was still paps but not as many.

5 minutes later, they were inside the offices.

"Alright Elizabeth, this is a very important place. You can't talk loud and you have to use your inside voice. You have to be nice and if you behave like a good girl in here we will take you to the candy store later. Do you think you can be a good girl and do that for us?" Louis asked the two year old in front of him.