Moving to the UK//meeting Elizabeth//Hanging out//GIRLS POV

To all of the people that asked to be in the story and their parts were published, I really hope you enjoyed them. If you didn't, I'm sorry, I tried. I tried to make them all different. If you wanted a part and I said yes and messaged you and your part was NOT published, expect it later in the story. GET READY FOR TONS OF POV CHANGES!

Sorry if the POV changes get annoying, comment your answer to the questions at the end of the chapter please!

This is in the girls you just met POV!

Carlys POV

Right now its like 6 in the morning on a Saturday.

Am I really awake right now? Can I just ask WhY aM i AwAkE rIgHt NoW?!?

Oh wait.

That's right.

I'm going to London.

OHHHH RIGHHHT

Im going to LOOOONNDDOOONN.

Actually, me and my friends, Kalea, Ryan Scott, Jadyn, Nikki, and Haley are all coming with me. We are moving in together!

We already bought a house, its pretty snazzy if I do say so myself. Also, we already shipped all of our furniture and bought all of our furniture. AND, because we can't actually get into the apartment for the next 2 days, and we are going to be on a plane for 1 of those, Niall, Liam, Louis, and Harry are coming to pick us up. I do believe that they are going to be bringing little Elizabeth as well.

I finally decided to climb out of bed, and get dressed. I laid out my outfit and such last night, so I was ready to go.

My outfit consisted of a white pair of converse, some jeans, and a Shawn Mendes shirt,

After I got dressed and was ready, I finished packing everything and locked up my old place.

I took one last look at my old apartment and sighed. Oh well, I was off to a new place and that's exactly what I needed.

All of my friends lived in the same apartment complex. So, all I had to do to meet up with them was to go to their apartment.

I put my keys under the mat for when the landlord comes to get them (we talked, and that's how hes getting the keys back), and pulled out my go pro for vlogging.

"Hey guys so currently its like 7 or something in the morning, and Im on my way to Haley and Nikki's apartment to get them for the plane. Its so early and I haven't had my starbucks yet and this could end bad. So..updates to come later" I said into the camera then shut it off to save the battery.

Haleys apartment was just a floor up. We all lived on different floors, except for Haley and Nikki. They shared an apartment.

I started the walk to their apartment....

HALEYS POV

Alright.. tooth brush, hair brush, hair spray, phone charger... I think that's everything.

My suitcase is packed and Im ready to go.

So before Carly got here I wanted to make sure that Nikki was ready as well. I walked over to her room door and banged on the door.

"Nikki are you re-" I was cut off by the door opening.

And there was Nikki.

She was so..perky for this time of day. I could never be this perky. Its like 7 in the morning. And what time does the plane leave at? At like 9 or something? Ugh why are WE AWAKE? Oh well.