Meet Carly and Kalea

kk_storan MarshawnaBaily

Chapter 10:

Carlys POV

Hi everyone! Im Carly and I just turned 16 about a month ago. I have known Niall since he was just a 10 year old. I have a little sister named Megan. Shes a real sweet heart. I am a huge One Direction Fan and so is Megan. Her favorite is Niall, but she doesn't have to know that Im best friends with him.

I am quite geeky, if I do say so myself. My hair is brown with the tips as blue. I love converse, they are the only shoe that I ever wear. I LIVE for concerts. I love going to concerts, they are just so energetic and just AHHHH.

Just so powerful and energetic.

I am a famous youtuber, I am famous for my DIYS, Vlogs, Blogs, and my fangirl videos.

I mostly wear Jeans with my converse. Jean Shorts if its a warmer day. Band Shirts is all I wear on a typical day.

The artists that I am mostly like the 1D boys, 5SOS, Twenty One Pilots, The Tide, Ed Sheeran, and Shawn Mendes.

I am actually currently packing to see Niall and the boys in London. They all adopted a little girl and me, Kalea, Nikki, Haley, Ryan Scott, and Molly are all going to the UK to see her and the boys.

We are all in the US currently, where we are staying for now. We are now just packing and getting ready to leave.

Kalea's POV

Hey guys! My name is Kalea Horan, and yes I am Niall's sister. I have a slight Irish accent, but because I have moved to the US to live with some friends, but you will learn more about them later.

I have brown naturally curly hair, but I straighten it. The curl bothers me.

I have dark brown eyes, about as dark as Liams. You're probably wondering, if Niall has Blue eyes then why Do you have brown? I was adopted. Just like little Elizabeth.

The boys keep sending us pictures of her, and let me just say, SHE IS ADORABLE!

I would say my personality is fun, sassy, sarcastic, and a little bit bubbly.

I like to crack jokes, when you get me mad I can get either snappy or just plain mad. Let me just say, You want the snappy and sassy side.

I have a sarcastic side, which sometimes could take a while to understand, but you eventually get it.

Then, I could be really really really happy.

But let me just say. Put me in a dress and I will slap you. Hand me heels and I will slap you. I like to sit in my room watching Netflix in some leggings and an old sports hoodie. I like to play soccer (football in the UK) and I like to run.

I am defiantly not a girly girl. I don't like makeup, I don't like hair spray, I don't like nail polish.

Why do you need it? I mean, yea I use a little hair spray here and there but not all the time. People are made the way the are for a reason so why would you want to wear makeup?

Nail Polish, is seriously paint for your nails. That's all it is.

Im 19 years old.

AUTHORS NOTE

hahahahaha

enjoy

I did the best I could with the info I was given

more coming soon

haha enjoy

QUESTION OF THE WEEK: WHATS YOUR OPINION ON INTERNET FRIENDS?

MY ANSWER: they are real no matter what you say.

ANSWER IN THE COMMENTS

see ya next week

VOTE

COMMENT

FOLLOW MEH FOR MORE

**excuse spelling and typos plz**