Day with Nialler

IM SORRY! ITS BEEN SO LONG! But theres been sooo much drama in my life. Theres been state testing too. May is the biggest month for me this year...I will explain everything at the end of the chapter even though no one cares lol.

Chapter 18:
Louis POV:
Today, Niall and Liz are going out for the day. But, because Niall wanted to sleep in because he was up all night last night (author starts screaming fetus 1D), I am responsible for getting Liz up and ready. Its 9 AM, we usually make her get up at 8 AM, only because Liam gets up early. We let her sleep in an extra hour only because last night there were thunder storms and Elizabeth was up all night, poor girl doesnt like the storms.

"Liz Pumpkin, you've slept in for a while honey. Its time to get up" I said, shaking her shoulder slightly.
She shifted awake and sat up slowly, yawning.
"Mornin' loulou" She said tiredly.
"Mornin' Liz" I said, helping her out of bed.
"Do you wanna get dressed first or do you want breakfast first?" I asked.
"Bweakfast" Liz said cutely.
I nodded and stood up, picking Liz up at the same time.
We walked down to the kitchen, where Harry was cooking breakfasy, AKA: Bacon, pancakes, sausage and eggs.
Most of the food was done, so I went over and made Liz's plate. I cut up one sausage into small pieces, did the same with the pancakes and bacon and eggs, put some syrup to the side and then gave the plate to Elizabeth.

After Elizabeth ate, I put her plate in the sink. Niall was already up and running with life, he got up around 10. Liz took a while to eat today. She also got syrup everywhere. Oh deary.

I gave Liz a quick bath then put her in some black leggings and a white t-shirt. I then put her curly/wavy brown hair into two pigtails on the side/back of her head and put some white ribbons in them. Then I brushed her teeth and put her sandals on her and sent her off to be with Niall.

After she was off with Niall for the day, me and the boys started to clean the house. Today was inside, tomorrow was outside.
There were little kid toys everywhere in the house, and outside there is childrens outside toys everywhere. I hope Niall remembers to order the-

NIALLS POV:
Me and Liz were in the car, and I was driving her to the local trampoline park, when we passed the regular park. I was debating. 30 minutes here and then 1 and a half hours there? That sounds like a good deal.
Then I can take her to the store to order the things, Louis sent me a list but I just can't seem to remember them right now. I will just check the list at the store then.
{Im evil, haha. All the love}
We spent 30 minutes at the regular park, and then we spent an hour and a half at the trampoline park. Elizabeth actually really really liked the idea of the trampoline park.
She liked the trampolines. Around 2, we went to Olive Garden and had lunch. After lunch, we went to the store.
I had Elizabeth pick out a bathing suit, and I had her pick out a pair of flip flops.
Then I helped her pick out a pink polo shirt, and a white skirt. Then I had her sit in the cart and play on my phone on some disney game that I downloaded for her, while I ordered her things.
(You are about to find out so chill...)

You see, Elizabeth has this problem with her outside toys. She gets bored of them too easily. So we are buying her a play house, that has like 3 slides, 4 swings, a little ladder that leads up to the slides, a monkey bar set, and some other stuff. Then, I made the grand desicion to buy a big trampoline.
Everything will be delievered when Elizabeth goes out with Harry for the day.

We finished shopping and it was around dinner time so we picked up and Pizza and headed home for the day, and when we got home, the inside of the house was completely clean.

Authors note:
IM SORRY.
IM SORRY.
IM SORRY.
I HAVENT UPDATED IN LIKE WHAT 4 OR 5 WEEKS.
IM SORRY.
IM SORRY.
IM SORRY.

EXPLANATION:
•Had three state tests this past week.
•Have a EXTREMELEY MAJOR Spanish project.
•More state testing is in a week.
•My Spanish exam is in two weeks.
•8th grade dance soon, must find dress.
•I have a HUGE 4 day school trip coming up in like 3/4 weeks.

IN OTHER NEWS:
MY 14TH BIRTHDAY IS ON MONDAY, 5/2/16, AND I HONESTLY KEEO FORGETING THEN REMEMBERING AND IT MAKES ME SO HAPPY.
My internet friends (M) birthday is on Friday and we traded packages.

You guys have honestly no clue on how hard I have been trying to work on updating more. Its so hard right now. Theres drama and school, and these past few weeks have been a good break.
I have been trying so hard to update.
Im sorry that I honestly dont know when the next update will be.
I like prewritting chapters so I can just hit the update button.
Its so hard sometimes.
But I'm going to try, because right now, for me its 11:30 on a Saturday night, and I missed writing this book so much, that I took an hour to write this chapter on my phone. Typically what I have done for this book so far is write it on the computer but the computer is....too....far... and my phone was like....
Boom
Right there.

THAT WAS A LONG AUTHORS NOTE.
NOBODY PROBABLY READ IT.
BUT THATS OK BC NO ONE PROBABLY CARES ANY WAYS.

I TRIED TACOS, I TRIED.

COMMENT MOTIVATION PLZ, IM LACKING IT RN AND I NEED YALLS HELP.

VOTE
COMMENT MOTIVATION AND HAPPY THINGS
FOLLOW MEH FOR MORE.

ALL THE LOVE, TACO.