Cleaning

*wear headphones for best video audio quality*
CHAPTER 26:
NIALLS POV
Today I woke Liz up at 11, considering that she had a long day yesterday. She didn't want to get up, even at 11 AM. I'm preparing her breakfast for her now, while she is sitting at the table in her seat humming a little song in her head. All the other boys are watching TV while relaxing.
I put some strawberries, blueberries, and cranberries in a bowl and I put some apple juice in her sippy cup. I walked over to Liz, she stopped humming and her face lit up.
"SwawBewwies!" She squealed. I chuckled and sat down next to her, making sure she wasn't eating to fast because shes been doing that a lot more lately.
After Breakfast, I took her for her morning bath. She was still in love with strawberries and she got a little too excited when I was washing her hair and she splashed around too much. Liz ended up getting soap in her eyes.
After we washed the soap out, I dressed Liz in some sweatpants and a hoodie, just because today was nothing eventful.
Liam was already waiting with all of our chore lists.
Liam hands them all out, and we all get too work.

HARRYS POV
I looked at my chore list and read what I had to do.
'Harrys Chore List:
Watch Liz
Do your Laundry
Fold ALL your clothes
Do Liz's Laundry
Fold ALL Liz's clothes
Clean your room
Clean Liz's room '
That wasn't too bad. I scooped up Liz and headed to my room. I know Liz has to clean her toy room with Niall later, but she can help me out until that.
"Alright Liz, we have lots and lots of things to do today. Do you think you can help me?" I said.
She nodded fast, giggling.
"We cwean, we cwean!" She said.
I nodded.
"Yes honey, we do clean. Now, you see that big bin of clothes right there?" I said, pointing to my laundry bin.
She nodded.
"We have to put those in the laundry. Then we have to put your clothes in the laundry!" I said. She got excited. She likes chores? Oh she's gonna regret that in her teenage years ahaha.
I grabbed my clothes bin and took Liz's hand in my other hand and went to the laundry room in the hallway. (A/N: I honestly don't remember the entire house layout, so please forgive me if some of this turns out wrong!)
I opened the doors to the small area in the hall and opened the washer. I started the water.
"Hey Liz, Do you wanna put the soap in in washer?" I asked her.
"Yeah Yeah Yeah!!!!!" She squealed.
I chuckled and gave her the container of soap, and picked her up. She poured it in, I put her down taking the container away from her. I clapped my hands. She started dancing while clapping. Shes too adorable at times.
I dumped my clothes in and then we went back to my room after putting the time on the washing machine. Then I went into Liz's room and grabbed her clothes and put them outside the door so the boys know to do her clothes first.
Then, we started cleaning rooms. My room was pretty put together, I didn't really do tons in it. Liz made my bed the best she could while I was vacuuming. I told her to stay on the bed, so she made the bed.
After cleaning my room, we went into her room. This is where she was gonna do some work.
"Alright Liz, today we need to make your bed, put away your toys and vacuum your carpet. Can you help with that?" I asked, sitting by her on the floor.
She started to back out of the room, her face turning red.
"Nuh uh young lady, you get back here" I said, grabbing her and tickling her. We laughed it off and then I made her make her bed. Then, she helped with putting her toys away. While I was vacuuming, Liam brought in her clean clothes. When I was finished vacuuming, I folded her clothes and put them away. Then we went to my room where Liam had already brought my clothes in, and then I folded and put those away.
After I finished everything, it wasn't time for her nap since she had only been up for about two hours.
LIAMS POV
After I handed out the chore lists, I immediately got to work with cleaning my room. I vacuumed as soon as Harry was done with the vacuum in his room, so then I gave it too Louis. I then went downstairs and did the dishes, which there wasn't tons. I had to empty the dishwasher and put those dishes away and then I had to reload the dish washer and wash some of the things that couldn't actually go in the dishwasher. After I finished the dishes, I made grabbed the broom and swept the floor, and IT. WAS. FILTHY. There were cheerios and fruity pebbles and just all types of food on the floor. There were crumbs all under Elizabeths chair, but I mean, what can I say. Shes a two year old.
After I swept the floor, I mopped the floor. Then I grabbed a wash cloth and wet it. Then I put some soap on the cloth and washed the counters, which were veryyyyy sticky. By the time I finished cleaning that kitchen it was SPARKLY.
Then, I finished the kitchen and had to do my laundry. Harry and Liz's bins were out in the middle of the hallway, and I'm guessing they were clean. So I went into Harrys room and left his clothes in there, and then I brought Liz's clothes in her room. Harry was vacuuming and Liz was just sitting on her bed, moving her legs back and fourth. I put her clothes by the door and she waved at me, smiling. I waved back and made a silly face making her laugh.
I then did my own laundry and then folded it, putting it away once it was all done.
I then went back to the kitchen, trying to decide what to make for lunch today.
LOUIS POV
My chore list was actually not that bad.
'Louis Chore List:
Clean your room
Wash dining room table
Mop and sweep dining room floor
Wash clothes
Fold clothes/put away clothes
Check on Molly and Ally
Invite Molly and Ally to dinner'
I started to clean my room, setting my dirty clothes aside. Liam gives me the vacuum after hes done with it, I empty the filter out and vacuum my room, then passing it on to Niall.
Then I grabbed a wash cloth and headed to the dining room. I washed the table off and then I made it look nice with the place mats and the centerpiece.
Then, Liam gives me the broom and mop and then I swept the floor and mopped. It was actually a lot cleaner than I expect, since we really only use this room if we have a huge family dinner or something.
Then I washed my clothes, and folded them putting them away after.
Then, I put on my toms and left. I went across the way to where Ally and Molly were and then I knocked on the door. Molly opened it, inviting me in.
"Everything good?" I asked. She nodded.
"Yeah, we have just been cleaning everything the whole day." She said.
"Same here" I said, laughing a bit. "So, do you guys wanna come over for dinner?" I asked.
Molly thought for a moment and nodded.
"Yeah, what time do you want us over?" She asked.
"Umm how about 6:30?" I said.
She nodded and we made it a plan. Then I went back to our place and just sat around.
NIALLS POV

I hate chores but they have to be done.
'Nialls chore List:
Clean your room
Pick up living room
Vacuum living room
Do laundry/ put away your laundry
Help Liz clean up play room
Make dinner'
I cleaned my room really quick, vacuuming in under 2 minutes. Then I went downstairs and cleaned that really quickly, but that took longer to vacuum because it is a larger room. I then did my Laundry and put away my laundry, not bothering to fold it properly. Then I woke Liz up from her nap, and taking her downstairs for lunch.
For lunch, Liam had made pancakes. Yep, pancakes for lunch, don't mind us. They were different flavors. He had mashed up different types of fruit in the pancakes. We all took a break from everything and ate some. I actually think that I was the only one still working on the chores. I don't know why?? I have been moving quick but I guess not quick enough. *inserts Niall Horan laugh here*
After lunch, Liz and I were cleaning when there was a knock on the door. Ally and Molly were here. I quickly put away the rest of the toys. I brought Liz downstairs and told Liam not to let them up until they heard the vacuum stop.
I vacuumed REALLY REALLY quickly and called it a day.
(sorry nialls was kinda rushed, ran out of ideas for this chapter tbh :/)
I made cheesy potatoes and beef for dinner, then after dinner Molly and Ally left.
3RD PERSON POV
After Molly and Ally left, Louis gave Elizabeth a bubble bath. After her bath, Louis tries to put her to sleep but Liz does NOT like that idea. She throws a temper tantrum which lands her in time out, where she falls asleep. Harry put her to bed when he saw that she was sleeping.

Authors Note:
Thank you so much for reading! I hope you enjoyed J
My youtube channel: Tara the Directioner
My twitter (fan account): @directionertara
On another note, I want to give a shoutout to some people for some really good reasons.
First of all, @CALUM_HOOD_TBH
Girl, you literally give me so much hope in what I want to do with my life. I'm glad we are internet friends J
Second of all, @TheLegitNarwal
Thank you sooo much for being so positive. The message you left on my profile literally made me soooo happy! I'm glad to know you enjoy my stories.
AGAIN, THANK YOU SOOOOO MUCH FOR READING!
High school starts Tuesday, and too say Im nervous is an understatement. MY school is literally sooo big and the hallways are so confusing. WISH. ME. LUCK.
I'm sorry for slow updates, Im going to try to write more chapters just because I really want to finish this book for January, and then I also want to make sure that you guys are actually still interested in reading this story. There are more than 90 parts planned out for this book and oml its gonna be update central soon (MAYBE).

SOOO
HOPE YOU ENJOYED

HAVE A GOOD DAY, AND REMEMBER TO SMILE AT SOME POINT IN THE DAY.
VOTE
COMMENT
FOLLOW MEH FOR MORE!