Chapter 9

A.N. 

Hey guys! Sorry for the late update. I tried to make this chapter a little longer to make up for it, so I hope you like it.

You sat on the floor, into the corner, with your knees pulled up to your chest. They were talking in the other part of the lab. You were just thinking over what you could do. You still had the 'water sake' wrapped around your arm. It would move around on its own accord, but if you told, or thought, it to do something it would immediately do it. In a way it reminded you of Harry Potter. You stood up and quietly walked past them in the lab and walked outside. It was still raining. You looked at the water snake and it looked back at you. There was a puddle of water right in front of you, so you squatted down and set you hand out and the snake slithered off your arm into the puddle. When it got in it lost its form. It was no longer a snake it was now one with that puddle. You felt slightly tired after keeping the snake for so long. 'Guess I'll have to get used to that' You thought to yourself. You stay squatted down just looking at the puddle and feeling the rain hit your back. You once again put the tips of your fingers in the puddle. You just sat there for a while until the rain started to let up. Sighing you decided to go back in. Even as eventful as the day has been you were still bored. When you walked in, you walked back to the lab. They didn't seem to notice that you even left. Caitlin was looking at whatever was under a microscope, Cisco was looking at stuff on the computer, and Barry and Oliver were talking. Oliver looked at you and started towards you, as he did his phone rang. He quickly smiled at you then grabbed his phone and and answered it. You looked up at Barry, making eye contact for half a second causing you to look away.

"How are you dealing with this?" He asks you.

"Could be worse?" You say it as if it's a question. You look at you hands only to see how much they are shaking.

"You will be okay." He says gently grabbing your wrists. Making them stop shaking. You take deep breaths to calm yourself down. You look up at him, with a small smile.

"Thanks. . ." You go quiet.

"Caitlin said you had a snake made of water?" He asks. Letting go of your wrists.

"Oh, yeah. . . I let him go." You say. Then an idea pops out of your head. "I can make another one!" You suddenly say. "Come with me!" You say, dragging him back to the first puddle. When you get there you sit by the water again and put your hand in the water. Once again the snake came slithering up your arm, only this time is was about 3 feet long instead of 1 foot. You looked at Barry, who was staring at the snake. You turn your attention back to the snake who had slithered off your arm and was looking at you from the cement floor. You put you hand on the snakes head and felt the detail of the scales.

"Why doesn't your hand go through it if it's made of water?" he asked.

"I don't know." You simply replied. He walked around to the snake who then stood up two feet and opened its mouth and hissed at Barry. "Hey." You scolded the snake. It looked at you, then Barry, you again, and Barry again. It held eye contact with him and bowed its head slightly. You looked at Barry who was looking at you. "He won't hurt you." You stated to both the snake and Barry. He reached out his hand and touched the snake.

"This is weird." He said stroking the snake. You smiled looking at the two. "Do you think you can make something other than a snake?" He asked.

"I'm not sure." You replied.

"Try." Barry encouraged you, putting his hand down. You just nodded. You thought of a bunny. The snake shrunk in size, some of the water going back into the puddle. You looked at the adorable bunny.

"OMG." Was the first word out of your mouth. Which was quickly followed by, "IT'S SO CUTE!" Which you practically screamed. The rabbit looked at you, one ear was flopped over while the other one was straight up. The bunny hopped over to you. You quickly picked it up, its flopped ear falling in front of its face. Barry just laughed at your childish behavior. You could hardly hear what he said under his breath.

"Let's just hope you can keep them under control."