Chapter 22

***A.N.~Hey guys! After this chapter the story should start to pick up! Just a heads up this month to July 20 will be slow and rough on updates because I'm going on vacation and doing drivers ed and a lot of other stuff. So you have been warned. Love you all!!! Stay safe!!

You woke up early and got wiggled out of Barry's arms. You quickly went into the bathroom, showered, and changed into black leggings with grey roses and a grey long sleeve shirt that started on the end of shoulder and had extra long sleeves, seeing as it was starting to get colder. You put on your combat boots, put your hair in a dutch braid, grabbed your phone, and walked downstairs.

"Hello Mr. Olivier sir." You said when you saw Oliver pacing in the kitchen. He turned and looked at you.

"Since when are you an early riser?" He asks.

'Since Barry and I slept in the same bed and I don't want you to freak out' You thought. "I just felt like getting up early." You lied, shrugging your shoulders. He nodded and went back to pacing. "Okay, if you keep pacing you are going to make a hole in the floor. What's up?" You ask, sitting down on the couch. He didn't respond. "Oliver. Talk to me." He looked up at you and walked in front of you.

"This might be more dangerous than I thought." He stated, sitting down on the other couch.

"If you think for a second that you are going to talk me out of this, don't." You say, crossing your arms over your chest.

"I just need you to be safe. I know that with your powers that you can do more, and take care of yourself better, but I will be pissed if you get hurt on my watch." He says running his hands through his hair.

"Oliver you know-" You started to say, but was interrupted by your phone going off. Your ringtone of "Best fake smile" by James Bay making your eyes roll. You looked up at Oliver, who nodded his head letting you know he was fine with you answering it. You picked up your phone and walked into the entry way and answered it. "What?!" You yelled/ whispered.

"I got some information on Wells." The voice on the other end said. Informant.

"Ahhh Jonathan. Glad you got information. How much?" You asked.

"A good amount." He responds.

"Okay, I'll be back tonight to get it, try and get more before then. I need as much as possible." He mumbled a quick response and then you hung up.

"Who was that?" Someone asked from the top of the stairs. You looked up and saw Barry, who was dressed in jeans and a striped T-shirt.

"So he lives." You say, he gets down and walks next to you and pulls you into a hug.

"You weren't there when I woke up." He whispers into your ear.

"I don't want Oliver to find out." You whisper into his shoulder. You feel him nod as you release yourself from the hug. You were happy that Barry didn't ask who you were talking to again as you walked back to Oliver.

"Who were you on the phone with?" He asks. You mentally face palm, and rock back and forth on your heels. You didn't want to lie again, so you took a deep breath knowing that there was at least a 40% chance of this not ending in any of you yelling.

"Umm... one of my contacts in the Glades." You state looking at the floor.

"What?!" Both men say at the same time.

"He's getting me information." You defend yourself. You hear Oliver sigh and you are pretty sure he rolls his eyes.

"I didn't want you using them to get information." He says, as you notice Barry being silent and staring at you.

"Whatever." You state. "What's happening today?" You ask, switching the topic.