Chapter 2

You woke up to the sound of complete, deafening silence. There were no birds chirping or coyotes howling or even trees swaying in the breeze. There was just silence. You looked around. Everything seemed different. You could feel it, yet everything looked the same. Your body was sore for unknown reasons. You stood up on the branch you had fallen asleep on and carefully climbed down. You walked out of the woods to where the train is... or... was. You were standing in the exact place the train derailed and it was gone. It was as if there was no train, let alone a train that derailed. If there was an explosion you would've woken up. How much time has passed? You were so confused. You felt inside your jean pockets and felt a lump of cash. You remembered that you were about five miles from the train station so you decided to walk there and get a train ticket back to Starling City.

**Time Skip To getting off the Train at Starling City cuz if the Doctor can time travel why can't I**

You got off the train after a long boring ride and looked around at the familiar city. Starling City was where you grew up. On the train ride here you discovered your phone was in your pocket, but it was dead. You began to walk in the general direction of your friend's house. You walked for about 15 minutes before you felt a tap on your shoulder. You turned around and looked at a pair of blue eyes.

"O-Oliver??" You stuttered.

"{Y/N}?" He asked. Joy came across both of your faces. He quickly pulled you into a hug. You had known Oliver since you were 13 years old. You had grown up on the streets. You had parents, but your mom was an alcoholic since you turned 8 and your dad abused you since you were 6. That was what caused your mom to start drinking. Neither of your parents went to work, but when they did they never did their job right and almost always got fired. You would often go on long walks around the Glades and one day you just happened to run into Oliver. He took you to his house for lunch and became friends with him, Thea, Tommy, and Laurel. Once you broke apart from your hug he began bombarding you with questions.

"Where have you been? Why weren't you answering your phone?" These were the few questions that you heard. You stayed silent in mild confusion. You looked up at Oliver and something in his head just seemed to click. "Let's go back to my house, get you some food, then you start explaining." You nodded in response.

"You aren't my mother," you mumbled, jokingly. You began walking in the direction of his house.

"I know. No offense but I'm glad I'm not. I think I've taken better care you." he said while smiling. You gently bumped his shoulder. You both silently walked the rest of the way to his house knowing there would only be confusion, and maybe some chaos.