Chapter 25

A.N.~ HELP ME! I RAN A 5K (3.2 MILES) AND ENJOYED IT!!! I THINK I'M DYING!!!! Also does anyone read these?

After a while of silence Oliver came over to you.

"If you are going to be helping us you will need to train physically, not with just your powers." He said pulling you over to his homemade workout equipment.

"I don't work out." You say as he starts to wrap your hands.

"Well you do now."

"I don't wanna."

"{Y/N} if you don't I will make you stay here while Barry and I go out." He says staring you dead in the eyes.

"I can leave." You whisper to yourself.

"What was that?" Oliver asks, hearing what you said.

"I said I can leave!" You shout. "There is such thing as free will!" You finish, anger dripping from your tongue. You knew Oliver just wanted you safe, but you didn't want to feel like a two year old.

"{Y/N}." He said sternly. You sighed, looking down. Feeling your powers run through you, you took one deep breath.

"Ugh. Fine." You said, giving in and walked over to the punching bag. Oliver stood behind it, holding it so it wouldn't swing so much. You held up your arms in front of your face, rolled your neck and let out all your anger.

After a half hour of torture you convinced Oliver to let you take a break. You laid down on your back, on the cold cement floors to cool off.

"Having fun?" Barry asked as he walked over to you.

"Loads." You replied while taking deep breaths. He quietly laughs. He sits down on the floor next to you.

"Want to go get something to eat?" He asks.

"I feel like if I move my bones will shatter." You mumble closing your eyes.

"Well that wouldn't be very good would it." He states. You both sit in silence for a few minutes before you attempt to stand. On the first attempt you could barley get to your feet. The second attempt you actually stood. "It's alive!" Barry says, quickly standing.

"Do I get something for enduring that awful torture?" You ask.

"Ya know, some people enjoy that." Barry states, smirking.

"Only the devil." You quickly reply.

"Let's go get some food."

"YAA FOOD!" You yell like a child, throwing your hands up in the air.

After You and Barry ate you just walked around, both of you telling stories from your childhood. You eventually walked back to Oliver's house. When Oliver arrived You ate dinner then suggested a movie marathon.

"Okay what do you want to watch?" Oliver asked, humoring you.

"Okay. Okay. Okay, ya ready for this?" You asked, looking between Barry and Oliver. "Jurassic Park." While Oliver was making the popcorn and getting the movies you quickly ran upstairs, took a fast shower and changed into pajamas, which happened to be a soft pair of sweatpants and a tank top. When you got downstairs the smell of popcorn filled your nose. You plopped yourself down on the couch with Barry on your left, and Oliver on your right, each of you having a bowl of popcorn. The lights were down and soon enough the famous theme was playing. About halfway through the second movie Oliver went upstairs for who knows what reason, so it just left you and Barry. You had your head rested on Barry's shoulder with his arm around your waist. Eventually you fell asleep to the sound of a dinosaur killing a ton of people.