closer

disclaimer: i did not write any of this chapter, full credit goes to _MrRaye_   only my ideas were given

1 month earlier

"ashton irwin was arrested by the sydney police department at 5:16 am two days ago in a 24 hour convenience store. the cashier was the person who called the police after he spotted irwin, the fugitive, acting strangely with erratic behaviour.

after the police interrogated the criminal, they learned that irwin had been holding a young male, luke hemmings, in an abandoned cabin that belonged to his late parents. irwin seemed unapologetic in the interrogation and said, "i do not regret a single moment from when i had him in my captivity."

the police have found body parts belonging to calum hood within the irwin residence, who had kept michael clifford in captivity for 2 months earlier this year. irwin and hood were working together to keep hemmings and clifford apart. irwin said, "i love luke so much and i never wanted to lose him so michael had to be out of the picture."

luke hemmings was found in a pool of his own blood and still concious. he was quickly transported to hospital and had undergone surgery. he is recovering well and should be stable within the next few days. stay tuned for more news on this matter."

the female reporter continued to explain the rest of news going on. michael shut his eyes and let out a quiet sob because luke was alright. he shifted out of bed and onto his wheelchair.

'luke is alright' michael thought to himself.