mistakes

disclaimer: i did not write any of this chapter, full credit goes to @_MrRaye_ only my ideas were given

luke groaned at the throbbing pain in his head as he woke up that morning. he rolled over and expected to find michael on the other side of the bed but when he opened his eyes he saw ashton and immediately shot out of bed and onto the floor in a panic.

the loud 'thump' that was made from luke's departure from the bed seemed to wake ashton. ashton looked over to where the sound had come from to see his long time boyfriend on the floor with his head in his hands.

"honey, what's going on? are you okay?" ashton questioned and rushed out of the bed to tend to his love.

luke's eyes widened in panic as he shuffled further away from ashton. "no! you- you stay away from me, you homewrecker!" luke yelled as ashton approached him. ashton stopped in his tracks and looked at luke heartbroken. "honey what are talking about?" ashton asked sadly.

"don't call me that! only michael can call me that! i love michael not you! just leave, please" luke angrily shouted at ashton, even though he knew he'd have a huge headache later.

ashton's whole demeanour changed immediately at the mention of michael's name. "fine," he said smirking devilishly, *a/n if you get this reference then bless you.* , "i'll leave but you will never see your precious little michael ever again."

luke's face turned red in anger when he got up and he pinned ashton against the wall, "what do you mean?" luke yells.

"oooh, is lukey getting mad. well i guess you could say that your little mikey is all tied up at the moment." ashton chuckled at his own joke but was soon shut up by luke's fist to his nose.

"quit messing around and tell me where michael is or else!" luke threatened ashton, his fist starting to hurt.

ashton grimaced at the throbbing pain in his nose and taunted luke, "or else what?"

luke leans in close until his nose touches ashton's and whispers, "or else, i'll break every single bone in your body until you tell you me where he is."

ashton's eyes widened in fear, his behaviour changed again and he whimpered in fear of the words that his lover had threatened him with. "o-ok, i'll tell you, just p-please don't hurt me." ashton let small tears escape his eyes.

"luke, michael is with calum but he's in danger. please, just forget about him. i love you more than him! please, just love me instead." ashton begged luke mercilessly.

"i'm sorry ashton, but i love michael so much, more than he knows." luke turns his back on ashton.

ashton sobbed as he grabs the lamp on the bedside table. he hit the back of luke's head knocking him unconscious as he falls to the carpeted floor.

ashton twitched and breathed uncontrollably.

"if i can't have you no one can."