torn

disclaimer: i did not write any of this chapter, full credit goes to _MrRaye_ only my ideas were given
"ash, please don't do this. i'll do whatever you want, just please don't do this." luke begged frantically, squirming away from ashton's tall figure that was looming above him.

ashton had kept luke in a small bedroom in a house he had inherited from his parents. the house was far in an abandoned neighbourhood, so nobody could find them.
"that's good luke, beg. beg for your life!"
ashton chuckled darkly as he pointed a small, silver gun in front of luke's face.

"ashton, baby, look at me. you need help." luke spoke as slowly and calmly as he could, his heart beating fast. luke raised his hands in front of his body slowly to grab the gun away from ashton.
ashton's angered facial expression changed as soon as he heard luke call him 'baby'. a petname was all it took for ashton to fall apart.

"i-i'm sorry lukey, what have i done?" ashton began to breathe heavily as he sobbed uncontrollably.

luke was shocked by his sudden mood change but nonetheless took ashton into his arms and held him tightly.
"it's okay, ash. you'll be okay soon." luke's voice shook as he spoke, in fear of the man who had been trying to murder him a few minutes ago.

ashton had suddenly stopped crying and screamed out in rage, bursting out of luke's embrace. "don't fucking touch me luke! you don't love me, you'll never love me..." ashton trailed off as if he had finally realised something. he quickly grabbed the gun that had been discarded to the corner of the small room and turned the safety off, and pulled the trigger.

luke let out a yelp, waiting to experience the pain but when he felt nothing he saw a hole in the wall next to him.
"next time lukey, i won't fucking miss." ashton spat at luke before he had turned around and slammed the door shut, so hard that luke felt the room shake.

luke sobbed out in fear of what had just happened and curled into a ball on the wooden floor.

luke had been victimised for two weeks by ashton and it was starting to get to him.
he just hoped that he would make it out of that place alive.

even if it meant he had to kill to escape...