baby boy

michael pushed luke onto the bed and pulled his t-shirt over his head, luke imitating his actions. michael straddled himself onto luke's lap and kissed him roughly. "i love you so much baby" luke moans into the kiss. "i love you" michael groaned when luke started sucking on his bare skin. luke gripped michael's bare hips while michael continued to grind onto luke's covered member. michael tilted his head back, biting his lip as luke moved along kissing and biting and sucking on the bare skin. "you're so hot michael" michael groaned at the tone of luke's voice. luke scratched down michael's torso as michael moaned out in pleasure.

michael slowly laid luke back and kissed down his toned torso, stopping at the top of his black skinny jeans. "shall we take these off?" michael whispered against luke's skin. "yes michael, please" luke moaned. michael pulled down the zipper of luke's jeans and pulled them down along with his boxers. michael smirks at luke's length before kissing his tip, he then immediately takes luke into his mouth, taking whatever he could fit into his hand pumping it. "oh my god michael" luke groaned as his hands gripped michal's black hair. michael groaned at the sound of his name coming from his boyfriends lips. "more" luke moaned as michael removes his mouth. michael stared at luke in awe before moving to his beside table and grabbing lube. luke grabbed the bottle from michael applying a lather onto his throbbing member. michael crawled onto the bed, and luke parted his legs, leaning down to place a kiss on michael's lips. "i love you so much baby boy" luke places kisses all over michael's face. "i love you more" michael moans. luke lifts himself up onto his knees, he turns michael over and brings him to his knees, with his chest against the mattress. luke takes a deep breathe, "ready baby?" michael groaned. luke grabbed michael's ass, gently caressing it. michael moaned in pleasure. "luke, please".

luke aligns himself with michael, pushing his tip inside michael. michael buries his face into the mattress as luke squeezes his eyes shut as his full member entered michael. luke starts to rock back and forth, creating a slow pace. every movement, the thrusting, the moaning, all show nothing but love. luke decided slow wasn't exactly what he wanted so he fasten his pace, getting himself lost in michael, "oh luke" michael's muffled voice moaned through the mattress. "say my name baby" luke pants, as his thrust get faster. "luke, luke, ohmygod lukee" michael repeats. "fuck" luke moaned as his thrusts got sloppier and he starts to come undone. seconds later luke comes and michael spills all over the bed sheets. luke leans down, panting. he leaves a kiss on michael back. "i love you" michael turns around and kisses his boyfriend "so so much"

BET YOU DIDN'T EXPECT THAT