minor charges

he sat on his couch, thinking of what had happened to michael. there was a knock loud at the door. (( a.n. i stg every chapter there is a knock at the door lmfao )) he walked to the door to answer it and when he opened it his eyes widened. two police officers stood in front of him, not looking very happy. "ashton irwin?" the male officer asked
"y-yes" ashton stuttered
"you're under arrest for the attack of michael clifford. anything you say can and will be used against you (( so only say my name ))" the officer walked behind ashton and handcuffed him. he pushed him to the car and shut the door behind him.

--

michael laid in the hospital bed, watching the news since there was nothing else on. luke was at work even though he insisted on taking the week off so he could stay with michael but michael said that he had to go.

the pale boy lost interest in the news and pulled out his phone. his attention was almost immediately back on the tv once he had heard what the reporter had said. 

".. ashton irwin allegedly abused victim, michael clifford. he was taken into custody this late this afternoon but was later let out with minor charges" (( a.n. idek if they would report on it but ya ))
"what the fuck" michael yelled, throwing a pillow at the tv. it landed in front of the door, seconds before luke walked in.
"babe, what's wrong?" luke said as he picked up the pillow and placed it at the end of michael's bed.
"this fucking bullshit" michael mumbled as he rewinded the tv.

"what the fuck are you kidding me" luke yelled "this is disgusting. minor charges? he put you in hospital"
"babe.." michael said "calm down"
"no, michael, he's a sicko and he needs to be put away" luke said as he stomped around the room. a nurse entered the room as he did this.
"sir, you need to quiet down, you're disturbing the patients."
"sorry" luke mumbled as he walked back to his seat.

opinions on luke n arzalyea ?