angry

"bye babe" michael said as he kissed luke on the cheek
"cya baby, have a good day at work"
"is that even possible, my job sucks" michael laughed "don't forget to lock up, and have a good day with ashton"

luke walked back inside and entered michaels ensuite. luke basically lived in michael's apartment, he spent so much time there with michael and half of his clothes were in michael's wardrobe. luke peeled off his clothes and placed them in a messy pile on the floor. he jumped into the shower and quickly washed his lanky body. after having a 40 minute shower that was meant to be 10 minutes, he got out and dressed him self. (( a.n. luke n ash will both be wearing the outfits in the top picture ))

luke grabbed his phone that was charging in the lounge room and checked the time. 11:25 am. he was going to meet ashton at the mall at 12. to take up some time, luke decided to play some of michael's video games. he decided to play the last of us (( aka the best video game ever )).

after about 20 minutes luke shut off the console and grabbed his things. he walked out the front door, locking it like michael had told him too.

--

"luuuke" ashton smiled as he pulled luke in for a hug
"hi" luke said as he awkwardly hugged back
"how've you been?"
"pretty good"
"that's good" ashton replied. the two aussie's walked through the mall, stopping in various stores.

luke noticed ashton glancing at his neck every few seconds and was confused. but then he remembered the night before with michael. luke's cheeks heated up and his face went red. ashton didn't seem too happy with what he had seen. without saying a word, he stormed off. luke tried to chase after him, calling out his name, but he lost him in the sea of people.

--

ashton stomped into the movie theatre, searching until he saw a familiar head of, now blonde, hair. he stormed towards him, his jaw and fists clenched. as soon as michael saw him, he knew what was coming. he swallowed the lump in his throat as he desperately looked around for someone to help him, but unfortunately, he was the only one at the unbusy register.

"you asshole" ashton yelled as he reached michael. michael immediately felt small
"i'm-i'm sorry" he said quietly
"you don't seem sorry" ashton exclaimed
"he's my boyfriend ashton, i'm going to make out with him whether you like it or not" michael said loudly, feeling proud of himself. ashton just chuckled, then looked michael straight in his eyes
"stay the fuck away from him, or else"
michael sighed in relief as he saw two security guards walking towards them.
"is there a problem here" the tall, bald security guard said in his extremely low voice.
"no" michael said quietly as he looked at the floor
"not all" ashton smirked
"the move along" the shorter security guard said, pointing to the exit.
"see you around, clifford"

woAH DID U KNOW IT WAS POSSIBLE FOR ME TO WRITE SOMETHING THIS BAD?!?