The Beginning (1)

(a/n) Heyy guys, just to say that I am so excited to be writing this novel; I am making a mid-February's resolution to finish this whatever it takes! Also please be aware that I want to make this story quite long so it may go on for a while however I will let you know when it is completed. Also, I have exams coming up in April, this means that nearer that time I will take a short pause from the book however straight after my exams are finished this book will literally be one of my top priorities. Anyways, please enjoy the book and leave any comments that you think will improve the story :) sorry enough of me rambling on xD

My name is Byun Jasmine, although many people may not know this, I am Byun Baekhyun's little adopted sister; my family never treats me as though I am an outsider and are very loving towards me. Mum told me that when I was a few months old, her and Dad adopted me from an adoption agency in Manila, Philippines. Apparently, I was the tiniest baby there and was crying dreadfully until I saw mum and dad, when I immediately stopped - that's when they knew that they had to adopt me.

Mum and Dad were always very sociable and had very many friends. They would always take Bacon and I to meet their friend's children. There was always 11 other distinct families that we would meet and that's how Bacon and I met our future best friends. Unfortunately, mum and dad's friends all had boys and so Bacon always had lots of people to play with however there was one little girl who was a really similar age to me and she was the younger sister of Suho oppa. Her name was Lauren. We ended up being best friends and still our to this day. Baekhyun is also best friends with the other 11 boys and when we started primary school us 14 would always hang out with each other. This would be the beginning of really loving family of friends.

Now - Jasmine is aged 14

I'm standing in front of the mirror watching my brown wavy hair fall onto my shoulders as I curl it. It has started to become much longer and much more fun to work with. Today Luhan Oppa's parents are throwing a dinner party for all of their friends and their children which means that it is going to get very busy however I am very excited!

Bzzzz; my phone vibrates as I realise that I have just received a messaged from Lauren

'Where are you J? We're going to be late to the party lol xD if you're gonna go with Bacon text me back hun x' 

'Sorry L, am going with bacon and my parent's, I thought tht u were goin with ur brother? x' I text back

'I still am, but wasn't sure if you all needed a ride. Anyway will c u in a bit. Ly x' She replied and turned I my phone off as I didn't want to become anymore distracted as I was beginning to be late.

"Sis, hurry up! We'll leave without you if you don't get your butt downstairs" Bacon oppa jokingly shouted

"You leave and I will kick your butt!" I exclaimed while giggling

Quickly, I grabbed my jacket, purse and phone and rushed downstairs to where mum, dad and Baekhyun were waiting.

"Oh my baby girl looks gorgeous!" Mummy tearfully said

"Honey you look beautiful!" Dad exclaimed whilst hugging me

"Umm, guys hello, I'm also here as well" Bacon oppa jokingly explained whilst gesturing to himself

We all had a quick family hug and rushed to the car as we were already late.

As we sat down, Baekhyun whispered in my ear

"Sis, if anything happens get me straight away and we'll leave, I know that it should be safe at Luhan hyung's house but remember this is advice from now until forever. I will never be too busy to answer a phone call from you, just remember that I am hear to protect you, I love you!" and with that i immediately hugged him.

A few minutes later the car stopped to a halt.

"Okay guys, we're here!" dad exclaimed as we all jumped out of the car. What was the party going to be like?