Chapter Twenty One

Start from the beginning

"Abby?" I say putting the phone up to my ear.

"Guess again," a deep voice which I've come to hate says on the other end of the line.

"Parker," I hiss at him. "What're you doing with Abby's phone?"

"It wasn't my choice," he says huffing. "Abby's parents wanted me to call andn make sure that you know my girlfriend will be back on campus tomorrow."

"Why the hell should I care?" I ask acting like I don't care when in reality I'm mentally jumping up and down.

"Because she still has to room with you Rogers," he says sounding relatively angry. "She's a freshman so she can't move off campus and there are no other rooms available."

When I hear this I immediately hang up the phone knowing that Parker probably doesn't have anything else for me to hear that's worth my time.

"I've got to go," I say to my family who are just staring at me with a deeply confused expression. I ignore them and call Becca, telling her the I need her to get the guys and meet me over at this restaurant that's near the campus.

"Are you going to meet with Becca?" Falon asks with a weird tone to his voice.

"Yeah," I shrug as I turn around and begin to leave the house.

"Hey wait!" He shouts and runs over to me, throwing an arm around my shoulder. "Maybe I'll tag along. You know, for old times sake."

I don't say anything, I just glare at him andn shrug his arm off my shoulder.

"Let's just get this over with."

.-.-.-.-.-.-.

The first thing I see when falon and I enter the restaurant is a waitress dumping two shakes on Liam's head before walking away with a triumphant smile on her face.

Victor and Becca are sitting in the booth with Liam dying of laughter. Liam just looks out of it, like he doesn't realize two frozen drinks were just poured on his head.

"Why would she do that?" I hear Liam ask as we near their booth, he's turned towards Becca pouting. His mood instantly brighens as soon as he sees Falon and I sit down across from him.

"Scalon!" He shouts happily thrusting his fist in the air. "See what I did that? I combined your names so I only had to say one."

It's then that I notice how red his eyes are. Ah, so that's why he's being so oblivious.

"Are you high mate?" Falon asks chuckling.

"Why," Liam asks narrowing his eyes at Falon. "Who's aksing?"

"He was like this when I went to pick him up," Becca says shrugging. "He grabbed that lady's ass when she came to give us our drinks so naturally she dumped our shakes on him."

"She dumped a shake on me?" Liam asks looking at us confused again. "When did she do that?"

We all sigh and silentely agree to ignore him, which proves to be a challenge since he starts giggling every time he crosses his eyes. I wonder why he chose today to get high again. He told me that once we started college he was going to stop so he could focus on his education.

"What did you want Scott?" Victor asks scooting further away from Liam who is now trying to lick the vanilla ice cream that is dropping from his nose with his tongue.

"I think Parker did something to Abby," I say what I've been thinking for the past month. "I mean you don't just have an asthma attack and then suddently forget part of your life.

"Actually statistics show-"

"Don't give me any of your statistics shit right now Becca."

"Becca," Liam says looking as if he's jsut made a scientific discovery. "Becca. Becca. Becca. Becca. That's a weird name."

"You pinhead."

"Pinhead...Pinhead Larry!?" He shouts looking repulsed. "No, I'm Dirty Dan!"

This idiot and his spongebob references.

"Hey look there's that lady who poured that shake on you," Falon says pointing to where the waitress is standing at a different table. "Maybe you should go see if she'll do it again."

"You're right!" Liam says before sliding down from his seat next to the window and crawling out from under the booth. I watch in horrow as he continues crawling over towards the waitress until he's behind her literally looking up her skirt. I avert my eyes from the situation so I can finish talking to Becca and Victor.

"Doesn't it bother you that Parker spontaneously shows up then all of a sudden Abby gets hurt and can't remember us," I say. "But somehow everything works out in that asshole's favor and they're in a relationship again?" Sounds like bullshit to me."

"What do you suppose we do?" Victor asks obviously not believing me at all. "You don't have any proof."

"I'll figure that out later," I shrug runninng a hand through my hair. "But for now we have to lay low until Abby gets back tomorrow."

Then we hear a loud whack and look over to see the waitress storming away while Liem lays on the ground grinning at the ceiling.

"No underwear," he says grinning like he just won the lottery and fist punching the air. Well at least someone's happy.

.-.-.-.-.-.-.

Abby's P.O.V

"Scott," I whisper as I begin to wake up everything comes back to me in a matter of seconds like a breath of air. I look down at myself in horrow and also remember the events that occured last night. Crap, I can't believe I slept in the same bed as Parker. That asshole has been taking advantage of me.

I stand up and pull on my joggers and a sweatshirt, ready to make a run for it. Hopefully Parker is in the shower or something. But that hope quickly fades when I hear the door open while I'm pulling on my shoes. I stumble backwards and stare wide eyed at him as he walks closer to me slowly, examining me. Then he breathes deeply and shakes his head.

"I take it you remember everything?" He asks with a small smile on his face. I nod and try to step in away from him so I can leave the room but unfortunately he grabs my wrist rather roughly and pulls me to him.

"I'm afraid I can't let you leave Abby."

.-.-.-.-.-.-.

Duh Duh Duuuuhhhh, bam cliffhanger. Sorry for taking a milennium to post this chapter but you will all be happy to know that after next week my basketball season will be coming to an end which means I won't have two games a week, and I won't be getting home at eight o'clock because of practices. Which means I can write more! This chapter was kind of hard to write because I haven't had much time, and when you stop writing as much as you usually do you ge writer's block and have no idea what to write and so on...but anyways even if this chapter was crap I hope you liked it XD. Hopefully next chapter is better. Love you all!!

Vote

Comment

Follow

Fan