Chapter 6

~Luke's pov~

'Luke fucking hell.' 'Calum youre so fucking hot' 'We're doing this right?'

I jump awake. what the hell was that? It seemed so real. That didn't seem like a dream.. I open the curtain to my bunk and look at the boys, still asleep. Ugh what time is it? I stand up and stretch, It feels like I havent stood up in days. I walk over to the bathroom trying to be light on my feet not to wake the boys up.

I get into the bathroom and look in the mirror. "Oh my god I look fucking horrible!" I whisper to myself, trying to fix my hair and get rid of the bags under my eyes. I take off my shirt and throw it in the dirty clothes pile in the corner.

"WHAT THE FUCKING HELL IS THAT" I say louder than I planed. I heard Ashton jump out of his bed

"Luke? Luke are you alright?!" He yells in a tired voice. I hear his foot steps stumble to wear I am.

He runs in the bathroom looking rather worried "Are you okay? Does your head still hurt? Luke sit down I don't want you to fall again" Ashton says, babying me for no reason.

"Ash I'm fine I feel fine" I say extremely exasperated.

"Then why did you yell!" he says rubbing his eyes. I look in the mirror before saying anything.

"Ashton what the fuck are these" I point to several red-ish purple spots on my collar bone and neck.  

Ashton walks over to me and laughs

"luke those are hickies. what have you been up to?" he jokes and hits my shoulder playfully. I look down and clear my throat.

"I dont, I dont know.." I say shyly picking at my nails. Ashton sighs and pushes up my head, inspecting all the marks on my neck. I squirm pulling away from him, I didn't want to be touched.

Ashton grabs my shoulder and pulls me back. "moving isn't gonna make it better" he says moving close to me again pressing on my neck.  

I jump back

"What did you just say?" I look at ash hopeful to get some answers.

"Moving isn't gonna make it better. ..?" He says confused.

I pull away and stand directly infrount of him "Where did you hear that?" what was going on what was the dream from and who was I with in it?

"I didn't hear it anywhere I just said it.. whats going on" Ashton moves back and leans on the wall, I can tell he's still fairly tired.

"Oh then nothing" I look down and pick at my hand a little. He yawns and stretches.

"Then can I go back to bed." He looks at me annoyed moving away from the wall, looking through the door.

"uh yeah sorry I woke you up" I say still looking down, shifting feet a bit.

"No its fine I basically slept with one eye open incase you needed help.. or something" Ashton chuckles and puts his hand on the wall. I look up at him, a little embarrassed  

"..You didn't need to do that.." I say shyly.

"Yes I did, you're my friend I didn't want you to get hurt again and Calum needed his sleep. Michael tried to stay up all night and watch for you, but I think he feel asleep on the couch"

I look down really embarrassed now. I didn't realize how needy I must seem.  

"Thanks uh Ashton.. You can go back to sleep now.."

He looks at me and smiles "Any time mate. Wake Michael up if you need anything" He turns around and leaves the bathroom.  

I lean ageist the sink and put my hand of the back of my head.