Chapter 11

~Lukes pov~

Calum hands was like ice. But the good kind, like the ice you chew on to make your teeth hurt less. My grip was weak and painful, squeezing his hand sent a shooting pain up my arm, making my hand shake. My entire body hurt. I was trying to ignore the pain. My lip was numb but it was wearing off and it already was burning. I keep getting random shooting pains throughout my torso, squeezing cals hand a little tighter each time. I wanted things back, I wanted to run my fingers through his hair and feel his lips smashing against mine without worrying about making a wrong move, making him even more mad at me. I look over to him, I want to tell him everything about what happened. Every detail, but hes not gonna listen, let alone care. His mind wasn't about to change just because I tell him how bad she was.. I'm about to say I'm sorry again, when we pull up next to the bus. Calum took a quick look at me and stole his hand away.

"Luke don't move yet" Ashton jumps out of the car running over to my door. He opens it and puts out a hand, I push him away pulling myself up using the seat in front of me. I close my eyes tight, moving onto my feet. It hurt to close my mouth, it was only 1 stitch but it hurt more than i thought it would. I rush to get on the bus, I've been planning out what to say to cal all night. I run to the to the door and up the steps, calum was in the chair by the table on his phone.

"Do you still love me" I stand a few feet away from him. He brings his eyes up from his screen to look at me, they looks down again. "Calum! Please!" I start moving closer, setting my hand down on the table in front of him. He doesn't look up at me this time, he moves farther away from me, leaning on the wall.

"Cal, I dont care if you want to stay mad at me forever, I dont care if you never talk to me again just let me know how you feel. You keep doing things that makes me think were together, then a minute later you knock me back down. I want to be with you, I want to be able to tell people you're my boyfriend and kiss you in public without caring about what people think or who's watching us. I want the fans to know, you know they're just gonna be happy for us! everyone ships cake as a bromance, they make edits of us kissing and holding hands anyways! Why cant we show them its real, there's gonna be some hate, but the family will cover it up and make up for it with sweet things. You're my best friend, you've been there for me through everything. I cant let go of whatever this is so easily.." It hurt to talk this much, but I just wanted him back. I cover my mouth with my hand, my lip was barley numb anymore and the pain was making my headache. I look away from him for a second, not expecting him to be acknowledging. I look back over at him, hes still just on his phone. Sighing, I turn around, Im about to get off the bus to go find Ashton and Michael when my phone beeps. I unlock the screen and open the a text, from Calum.

"I do love you.."

I turn slowly turn back around, Calums standing up right behind me. I move closer, and pull him into a hug. He wraps his arms around me, squeezing my back. I smile and laugh letting him pull me in closer and closer.

"Calum youre okay.." I clutch his waist, almost touching his other hand.

"Luke im sorry, I want that too." He tightens his grip around me, setting his head on my shoulder. Turning his face to my neck, I slowly turn my head to look at him, softly kissing his cheek close to his ear. He starts to back off, taking half a step back. I move off of him, not taking my hands away from his waist.

" What are you always telling me" I shyly look into his eyes, looking away every few seconds.

"Dont pee with the door open" he looks at me completely serious, I burst out laughing before I can say anything else. "Seriously Luke, stop doing it" he smiles and takes his hands off my shoulders, grabbing my hands from his waist, he holds onto my fingers like a little kid.