Chapter 5

*The night luke and calum got drunk* ~Calums pov~

I stumbled onto the bus holding on to Lukes arm

"There yeah go calum just stay.. there..." Luke drops me into a chair and takes a step back.

"Luuuke come sit with mee" I tug on the bottom of his shirt making him lose his balance.

"No! No Cal I have to go and you SHOULD be coming with me! Why where you even drinking.. You shouldn't have been its illegal here." He walks over to door looking at me disappointed.

"No w-wait Lukey" I jump up from my chair and stumble over to my bunk reaching under the pillow, I pull out a flask and toss it to Luke.

"Calum why- where did you get this!" He unscrews the lid smelling the content.

"Just have some Luke its not going to kill you!" I sit on the floor where I was standing and give Luke puppy dog eyes. He rolls his eyes at me and looks down at the bottle.

"I guess.. one drink isn't gonna hurt me.." He says under his breathe taking a small sip.

~Not to long later~

Luke stumbles out of the back of the bus tripping over possibly everything on the floor.

"Fuckk" he laughs and walks over to where im laying on my back scrolling through twitter, laughing at everything I read, re-tweeting it all.

"Get that sexy piece of ass down here" I joke and through my phone down next to me. He looks down at me and smiles, he takes a step closer and trips over his own feet falling on top of me.

"Ha hi there" He says with both his hands on either side of his head. I kick his leg making his arms give out and collapses on top of me. We both laugh shyly, he looks me in the eyes biting his lip.

"Kiss me you fool" I say playfully, he smiles big, immediately taking what I said as an invitation and smashes his lips onto mine, lightly bitting my lip. I lean forward, kissing him back, his liquor tainted breathe being the only thing I could taste. In a matter of minutes, his legs were wrapped around my torso, or tongues tangled together. My nails dug into his back, forcing him to be pressed up against me as much as he could be.

"You don't know what you're doing to me, Hemmings." I say trying to catch my breath again. Luke moves back a step and pulls off his shirt, I look at him a little lost.

"Were doing this right?" He looks down at me and smiles. I stand up and press my cheek against his, wrapping my arms around him. 

"Oh yeah" I whisper into his ear, I move down an inch and leave a kiss on his jaw line followed by hundred more. I move down even more, sucking on every inch of his neck causing him to let out loud almost muffled moans. I could feel his growing bulge on my leg. I pull away and tare off my shirt. Luke shoves me against a wall, making the bus rock a bit. His aggressiveness turns me on beyond belief, I push his chest back making his head slam on the other side on the wall opposite from me. He slides down the wall, biting his finger, watching me slide off my jeans and boxers. Luke stands up and walks over to me leaning on the bunks, grinding against me a bit. I try to fight the pleasure he was giving me, he started girding faster and I give in. I moan his name loud,

"You like that huh.." he whispers in my ear grinding harder and faster than before.

"Luke you fucking tease" I groan and push him into my bunk across from us, the excitement in his eyes was growing by the second. I get on top of him, slowly slidding off his black skinny jeans and boxers. He leans up and kisses my neck, licking from my collar bone to my jaw, I travel down his body gently touching his member,

"Cal -.." he stutters out and runs his hand though my hair. I give him a half smile and licked up and down his dick, slowly leaning up and kissing the tip. He keeps squirming around making it impossible for me to do anything pleasurable.

"Moving isn't gonna make it better" I say pushing down on his hips, he nods and relaxes his body. I move back down and out of no where stick his whole member in my mouth. e moans and jolts his hips forward. I push them back down, keeping the one hand on his hips and the using other the balance myself out. I swirl my tongue all around his dick, bobbing my head making him moan things he wouldn't normally say to me, even playfully.

"Calum you're so fucking hot" every time he said that I'd bob my head faster and harder, he started to turns his hands into fists and his breathing got heaver so I knew he was close. I move faster starting to get sloppy but he seems to be enjoying it. He was taking very short breathes trying to hold it back, like that was gonna work. I start to slow down and speed up at the same time, I felt him twitch in my mouth, I pull away. Luke lets out a huge moan/scream and cums all down my neck, running onto my collar bones. 

I pull myself up to sit next to him, kissing his check and move down back to his neck

"H-how did you get so good at that.." Luke pants trying to pull himself together.

"You didn't think I was a virgin did you?" I said trying to get him to kiss me. He shrugs then turns to look at me. He put his hands on either side of my head gently, he kisses me then licks some of the cum off, around my neck. He pulls back, moving his hand down my body to my dick.

"I wouldn't want to keep all the fun to myself." he grins and slowly lays me down.  

Luke ruffly grabs my dick pumping fast. I laugh from the feeling it sent through my body.  

He hungrily sticks the whole length in him mouth. The feeling was unbelievable, I jolt my hips forward making him gag a bit. That turned me on even more. Without thinking press his head down further making him continuously gag and choke.

"Luke.. fucking hell" I say under my breathe. I felt his body quiver, I figured i was hurting him and had to let up my hand. He gasped for air then continued, a little faster and messier then before. My body started to tingle and I felt an huge wave of pleasure take over my body. I came all over Lukes face and half in his mouth. He backs off and breathes hard, trying to swallow. I lay completely back

"Wow.. I didn't know it could be that good" I laugh a little panting. He moves up to where I'm laying and lays next to me are legs overlapping. We look over at each other and smile awkwardly.

Luke leans in and softly kisses me. We lay there for and few minutes playing with each others hands, intertwining our fingers every once in a while.

My phone buzzes and I stumble up walking over to where I had dropped it earlier. I pick it up to see a text from Ashton.

"On our way back:) A lot of fans out tonight lol"

I look over to where Luke is laying. "get dressed and get in you're bunk!" I yell over, struggling to get my jeans back on over my still standing erection.

Luke jumps up from the my bunk and grabs his boxers, before I can put on my shirt grabs my shoulder and spins me to face him.

"We gotta do that more often" He grins at me. I smile and pull him in for another quick make out session.

Theres a bang on the outside of the bus and we franticly move into our bunks. The door slams open and Ashton and Michael come crashing in. We take on last look at each other then lean back. Luke imminently falls asleep, or passes out, but I jump up to see Ashton and Michael. Trying my best to act sober.

"Have fun in the bus all night?" Michael jokes at me

"More than you'd expect.." I giggle out and flash a smile at Ashton.