Chapter 3

~Lukes pov~

I felt calums soft lips pressing agent mine. I knew this was wrong but something in me didnt want this to end. He made me forget about the rest of the world and how shitty everything was around us. I pull my thoughts together and 

"..Calum I-" I open my eyes and look at him. Calum leaned back and his laid head against on the wall.. He ran his fingers through his hair, laughing almost silently, tracing his eyes back to me. 

"Calum I'm sorry I didn't mean to do that lets just forget ab-" Before I can even finish half a sentience, he has his lips back on mine. He puts he hand on my cheek and leans into the kiss, taking dominance. Calum trys to weave his lips in and out of mine, it felt right, but it couldn't be. This goes on for a few minutes before a door shutting rattles the mirror above the sink. Michael and Ashtons loud voices take over the quiet hallways of the bus. I push Calum off as he jumps to his feet.

"We cant let me find out" His eyes were soft and his voice was low and scratchy. I only nodded back at him, I honestly didnt know what else to do.  

"Calum? Luke? Where are you guys!?" Ashton yelled from the door, I heard him kick of his shoes and foot steps grew closer.

"I-in here!" Calum yells quietly, still keeping his voice low. I look up at him as he fixes his hair and shirt as if we did something more than what we actually did. 

"Now what do we do..." I asked, I shift around on the floor, not being able to sit still. I didnt want him to go, I doubt Ashton and Michael would notice us if we stayed here.

"We act normal, Luke we cant tell anyone. Not till we figure out what, this, is" Calum wasn't looking at me straight on, only at the floor around me. Without letting me answer he left the room, I understand why hes so nervous but he was acting like he was ashamed of what just happened strictly since it was with me.

Calum marches out the door and all there voices fill the air outside.

"Hey calum can come you help me up" i shouted into the next room, at first i was really calm. Of course i was weak id been sitting on the floor for almost 3 hours what was i expecting. It started to get really hard for my arms to even support me "Calum I really need some help" i yelled a little louder this time, i was starting to feel really pathetic, no one was coming to help me and i was really close to just plain collapsing. I grabbed the rim of the sink, trying to get a good grip. I thought i had enough leverage to pull myself straight, I put all my strength into where i had my hand on the sink. It didn't accrue to me that a sink would be wet and my hand completely slipped from the rim. My knees went weak and i slammed against the floor, my head hitting bouncing from the floor the first time I hit. 

"LUKE LUKE BLOODY HELL ARE YOU OKAY LUKE PLEASE" I could barley hear calum but i knew he was there, i could feel his hands on my chest. it hurt to keep my eyes open and i couldn't help but to just lay there and try to not to close my eyes all the way. I started to not be able to see calum at all and his voice became very distant. I gave in to the pain and shut my eyes, the last thing could feel was someones hand in mine.