'Stay calm, Byun Baekhyun. It's just for an hour. You'll survive this! Yes I Can!! Baekhyun fighting!' (Kkaebsong~)

* 5 Minutes Later *

Ahh~ I can't do this! It's hard trying to keep from jumping him when he's right here, and Luhan keeps giving me weird looks! Wae~

Baekhyun's imagination

*Trumpeters on the Go! Keep those drums going*

Ahem.. Ah-Ahem!! May I have your attention please. Thank you. I, Byun Baekhyun, stand here before all to claim that I have officially fallen for Oh Sehun, the boy with a beautiful smile and a sexy booty! Thank you, one and all. You may now carry on with whatever you were doing before this announcement. DISMISSED.

"Aish!!!!"

"Would you like to be excused, Baekhyun?" My teacher asked, causing me to sit up straight and snap out of my thoughts.

"Ah-Aha... Umm.. I just didn't get the right answer to this problem. I'm sorry for my interruption!" I stood up and apologized.

'Embarrassing. Embarrassing. Embarrassing. Embarrassing. Embarrassing to infinity~' I bit my bottom lip and lowered my head, trying to keep myself under composure.

"Oh.. Well that's alright, Sehun!"

"Yes, sir?"

"Could you assist Baekhyun with the problem?"

"Of course!" I looked up and found Sehun moving his chair to the side and back until he was standing next to me.

I sat down - gulping as I watched him from the corner of my eye. His smirk caught me off guard, instantly making my cheeks burn. I just wanted to run away from here, from him.

"I'm guessing that little outburst of yours had something to do with me?" I chewed on my lip, glaring at him from under my lashes.

"N-No. Are you ki-kidding me? Of co-co-course not." Damn you stuttering. He was sure to call my bluff now. Instead, he smiled and looked down at my book.

"Oh really? Then I do find this rather odd to not see any pen marks on these sheets of yours." He said, pointing at the clean sheet of my notebook, where I'd supposed to have worked out my "problem".

I'm dreaming, aren't I? Pinch me an-

"Ow!" I winced in pain, rubbing my forearm with a frown. "You asked for it." Said Sehun, seeming unbothered by me.

I spoke out my thoughts? That's... That's not good. Oh God! I'm going crazy right now!

"TEACHER-NIM! MAY I BE EXCUSED, PLEASE!" I yelled as I stood to my feet, my outburst definitely made me make a fool of myself again.

"S-sure. Go on." I didn't need to be told twice as I stormed out of the classroom and towards the restroom. Slamming the door shut, I would look at myself, nearly scaring myself to death. My face was a deep shade of crimson, like an apple.

A sudden knock on the door made me look away from the mirror, and in walked our school president, Kim Junmyeon with art supplies in his hands.

"Aren't you supposed to be in class right now, Baekhyun?" He asked, washing his hands while I stood by watching him.

"Yeah. I just came here to... You know." I paused, pointing my thumb at one of the cubicles. Junmyeon chuckled with a shake of his head.

"Hmm.. Well, I wish I could chat you up, but I have to return to Yixing. He managed to create a huge mess in the art room. I have to help clean up." He said with a sigh.