BRAND ME NEW(They Could Be Wrong)

Start from the beginning

Kasha:....That girl is true tomboy..*eating a big bucket of jellybeans*

*KNOCK AT THE DOOR*

Nini:I GOT IT!!!*runs to door and opens it*...Oh..*makes annoyed face*What do you people want?*puts hand on hip*

MB&Diggy:Can we come in?

Nini:Hold in*turns around and yells*AYE YO!!!! THING 1 2 3 4 AND 5 WANT TO ENTER OUR ROOM!Let'em in or no??

Kasah:*yells*WHAT DO THEY WANT!?

Nini:*turns back to boys*What ya'll want?

Boys:To talk.

Nini:*turns around to girls*AYE THEY WANNA TALK!!!!!!!!!!!

Reana:BOUT WHAT!!!WHY CAN'T THEY TALK AMUNGST THEMSELVES!!??

Nini:*turns to boys*Well?

Diggy:We really need to talk to you guys.

Bri:*comes to door*Just let'em in*looks at them*You got 5 minutes*walks back*

Nini:*opens door so they can come in*

Boys:Thanks*walk in and sit on couch*

Girls:*stands infront of them and folds arms*Well?

Boys:*looks at eachother then at them*Were sorry...

Prince:For everything.

Ray:For what happened today..

Roc:For what happenend 2 years ago.

Prod:Everything.

Diggy:We never ment to make you guys hate us.

Kasha:Well we did!!Ever sense that day!!! You don't know how bad it hurt us to leave.But then to know you guys told us to!! YOU DIDN'T EVEN CARE!!! Lying to us that you like us*scoffs*How many times have you told a fan that?????

Nini:And i know you didn't like me Roc,you have a new girlfriend EVERY SUMMER!!! Justice,Kiloni,Desiree,AND THEN ME??? Hell naw man no!

Roc:It's not like th-

Nini:YES IT IS! IT'S EXACTLY LIKE THAT!!!!

Diggy:We didn't come up here to argue...

Reana:Man boy shut up...

Bri:How do you expect to forgive what you guys did.WE WERE JUST REGULAR FANS!!! But then Reana gave us the best chance of a life time for ANY MINDLESS BEHAVIOR FAN! Everything was good until reality came into place.You guys didn't care,so why would we stay the whole tour?So you guys can tell us to leave then we become regular fans again.Hell no we were getting out of their before we had the chance to get hurt.

Roc:*getting mad and looks away*

Lala:I dont like none of ya'll but you try my friends you try me....and then Ray,YOU TRYING TO PULL THAT GO OUT SHIT nigga please!I know how you tried to go after Nini i'm no ones second choice.You don't want me nigga

 Ray:Is all that you guys remember about me???

Girls:THAT'S ALL YOU LEFT TO REMEMBER YOU BY!

Kasha:Why don't you guys just leave us alone...

Prod:NO! Were not!!!After we went off on you guys we felt guilty!We literally came up with a plan within 2 minutes on a way we could sneak out and go stop you guys from leaving!But it was to late you guys boarded the bus!!!We were suppost to go to Miami for a tour date but they canceled it!Then we were going to catch a cab to Tampa to find you guys!