Joined

Bill's Point Of View:

Pacifica led me to a guest room that was down a very long hallway. The first door that Pacifica opened showed Mabel and Dipper lying on two beds, covered in blankets, and sleeping peacefully.

"They look so peaceful," Pacifica said. "We should just let them sleep."

"Pacifica, we need to wake them," I said, and started to shake Dipper awake.

Pacifica walked over to Mabel, and started to wake her up. Dipper started to mumble, and so did Mabel. Pacifica looked at me, eye wide, and we shook them harder. Mabel's hand sot up, and grasped onto Pacifica's eye-patch. Pacifica cried out in surprise, and grabbed at her eye-patch. Mabel must have felt a hand grab whatever she was holding onto, so she opened her eyes.

"Bill! Pacifica!" Mabel said with joy. Then, looking at Pacifica fumbling with her eye-patch. "Oh, Pacifica! I'm so sorry about your eye-patch! Here, let me help you."

Mabel fixed the eye-patch, and turned her gaze to her sleeping brother. She stood up, and walked over to me.

"Why isn't he waking up?" Mabel asked me. "He started to burn before me, so it would make sense if he woke u before me."

"'Burn'?" Pacifica and I asked.

Mabel nodded, and slapped Dipper. Pacifica and I blinked at the sudden harshness. Dipper sat up straight, holding his cheek.

"OW! Mabel?!? What the heck?!?" Dipper yelled angrily.

"Good morning, bro-bro," Mabel smiled sweetly.

Dipper glared at his sister, and he got out of the bed. He noticed us, and his glare turned into a smile.

"Bill, Pacifica," he said. "You found us."

"We need to find the others in an hour," I explained.

"Which is difficult, since this place is so huge," Pacifica said.

"Maybe they are all in the guest rooms," Mabel suggested, shrugging.

"Let's try one of them at the end of this hallway," Pacifica said.

She led us down to the last door, and Dipper opened it. There was no furniture on the floor, and it felt like it was ten degrees. On the floor lay Mother, Father, Golden, Stan, and Ford. They were shivering, and we looked at each other with worry.

"Mother, Father, wake up!" I shouted, shaking them.

"Grunkle Ford, wake up!" Dipper shouted, shaking Ford.

"Grunkle Stan, wake up!" Mabel shouted, shaking Stan.

"Golden, wake up!" Pacifica shouted, shaking Golden.

All at once, they groaned, and their eyes fluttered open.

Golden's Point Of View:

As Lebam led all us to the front door of the mansion, Mrs. Cipher suddenly stopped.

"What's happening?" she asked.

Ford, Stan, Mr. Cipher, and I stopped, and turned to her. Yellow fire had sprouted up behind her, and formed itself into a giant circle around us.

Lebam, Acificap, Reppid, Llib, Nedlog, Noedig, Nats, and Drof stopped, and looked at us with big smiles in their faces.

"What's going on?" I asked, worriedly. "Why are you smiling?"

"You have become the lucky ones," Llib told me. "You are being freed from the Dream World."

"Your Bill and Pacifica must have found you," Reppid said. "You are waking up."

"But what about you?" Ford asked. "Once we leave, how will you guys survive being here?"

"We have each other," Drof replied, putting an arm around Nats. "We'll be fine."

"We'll get the other demons to help us bring the downfall of Preston in our world," Acificap said. "And if you guys can get your friends in your world, you can bring the downfall of Preston in your world."

As the fire began to engulf us, I heard someone running. Preston soon entered the room, and the others lit fire in their hands.

"We will not hide anymore," Noedig said. "We will fight Preston. To our deaths."

"TO OUR DEATHS!" the others shouted.

They all ran at Preston, screaming, as the flames engulfed us all.

Gideon's Point Of View:

Preston cried out in pain, and dropped me. Mother and Father had come to, and were standing by my side. Preston tried to grab me again, but his hand started to waver. Brown fire surrounded us, and Preston growled.

"You three got lucky," Preston growled, stepping backwards into the house fire. "The Preston in your world will not disappoint me. I need to leave to get back to my mansion. Hope you guys get killed."

With that, Preston vanished into the fire. Mother and Father grabbed me, and pulled me into a hug as the brown fire engulfed us. We opened our eyes to see our friends staring at us.

"Gideon!" Mabel cried out, and hugged me.

"Mabel!" I said back, pushing her off me. "Where are we?"

"Preston's mansion," Bill answered.

"Our Dream World selves told us that to finish the Cipher Prophecy, we need to kill Preston," Golden explained.

I heard Pacifica crack her knuckles, and everyone turned to her. She was frowning, and her uncovered eye was narrowed.

"Let's do this," Pacifica said.

"Aren't you upset?" Stan asked. "I mean, he kind of was like a father figure to you, right?"

Pacifica looked down, and Dipper pulled her into a hug. She began to cry into Dipper's shoulder.

"He was never like a father to me."