Gideon's Parents

Mabel's Point Of View:
I was pacing back and forth, trying to communicate with Bill telepathically. No answer came back. I looked over at Pacifica. She was still sleeping, Ford by her side. Dipper was talking to Gideon and Stan, trying to figure out how they could see if Bill and Golden were alright.

"Mabel."

I stopped pacing and walked over to the three guys.

"What is it?" I asked, my voice tense.

"You need to calm down," Dipper said. "Pacing worriedly won't help Bill and Golden."

"Do you know what's keeping them?" I asked.

Stan nodded. "They were most likely captured by Preston."

Pacifica suddenly sat up, screaming.

"He's coming!" Pacifica screeched. "He's coming for all of us!"

"Now, now, Pacifica," Ford said, placing his hands on her shoulders. "It was just a dream. We are all safe here."

"You don't understand!" Pacifica yelled, trying to get out of the bed, but failing. "Preston has Bill and Golden!"

I tensed up at this. "How do you know?"

"I see them!" Pacifica yelled at me on the verge of tears. "They are in his dungeons with Bill's parents and Gideon's parents!"

I heard Gideon gasp at this.

"My parents?" he asked.

Pacifica nodded vigorously as she was fighting Ford to get out of the bed.

"Let me go Ford!" Pacifica screamed at him. "I need to show them where they are!"

"No!" Ford said sternly. "You aren't rested enough. Besides, we need to think of a plan, right guys?"

"Right," Dipper, Stan, and I said.

Gideon didn't reply.

"Right Gideon?" Dipper asked through clenched teeth when his friend didn't reply.

We turned to where Gideon was standing. He was gone.

"Oh, great."

Bill's Point Of View:
I stood, staring at my parents. They stared back at me.

"Bill, you're alive," Mother said, tears forming in her eyes.

She walked forward, her arms outstretched. So did Father. I didn't resist when they wrapped me in their embrace. I didn't even stop the tears flowing down my face. We stayed like that for a while until I noticed that they were in bad condition.

"What did Preston do to you?" I asked sternly.

"Bill, we have a lot to explain," Father said. "You see-"

"Robert, Sandy?" a voice called from down the hallway. "What happened?"

"Everything's okay Bud!" Father yelled back, not finishing his previous thought. "We're fine!"

No reply, so Father turned back to me.

"Have I told you about the Cipher Prophecy?" Father asked.

"No, but Dipper and Pacifica told me," I replied.

Mother and Father both nodded.

"Preston tortured us so we could tell him where you were, but we never gave in," Father said.

"We wouldn't let him harm you," Mother said.

"We need to escape before Preston comes back with Pacifica," Golden said, sitting down. "But we need a plan."

"Mother? Father?" a familiar voice called.

Golden and I looked at each other. The sound of a barred door opening was soon heard, and the sound of running feet approached our cell. Gideon stood in front of us, his parents behind him.

"Bill, Golden," Gideon said, and pulled a lever.

The door opened up, and we ran to join them.

"Gideon, where are the others?" I asked.

"Back at the Shack," Gideon replied. "Follow me."

We all nodded, and teleported to the Shack.