Chapter 21

••Brielle••

Brandon and I just finished getting my new phone, we're just chilling in the mall and we got noticed a couple of times.

"We should do a meet and greet soon" I smile "We should" he smiles back "We could have You, Me, Weston, Mark, Ree, Mia, Mario and Hunter?" He asks and I nod "We will text them later about that, but first we have to make sure that the mall is okay with it" I explain and Brandon nods.

Brandon and I end up doing 2 musical.lys because you know.. When you get a new phone you have to do musical.lys.

Brandon and I are going to hang out at his house for a bit now.. Great. Hunters probably going to ask me about what I said on that comment but tbh I don't know why I said that... Like it's kinda dumb that we announced we are dating and then it just kinda ended...

My mom picks us up from the mall and I talk to her about the meet and greet thing, she said that she will call the mall tonight and see if it's alright.

"Bye mom!" I yell as she pulls away from Brandons house. We walk inside and just chill in the living room.

We decided to play some video games, Well he decided I didn't really have a choice.

"I WIN!" I yell "You lowkey lose" Brandon laughs "But I highkey win" I smile and he rolls his eyes "Brandon just got beat by a girllllll" I joke and he laughs and then I tweet that I just beat him.

"Really Brielle? You had to tweet it" he laughs "Yup" I say popping the 'P' "Who's here?" I hear Hunter yell and then he sees me... Great.

"Oh hey" he smiles and I just smile and go back onto my phone, "Can I talk to you?" Hunter asks and I nod and get up.

We walk up to his shared room and he shuts the door, "What was with that comment?" He curiously asks "I don't know, I just found it dumb how we announced we are dating and then it just ended" I shrug and he smiles "You still like me don't you?" He smiles "Nope" I reply "You do admit it" He smiles big.

"Where'd you get that idea from?" I ask "Well you wouldn't have commented that if you felt nothing towards me" he laughs "You're very confident in me liking you eh?" I laugh and he smiles.

"This is the first time we've gotten through a conversation without arguing" He smiles "I miss this" I honestly say "I miss us" Hunter quietly says.

"I'm just tired of us fighting" I reply "I miss how it was when we first met, no complications. We never ever fought unless we joking around and no one ever came between us. I miss those days" he says looking at the ground.

"Maybe one day this will come back, You just have to give it time" I shrug "But you like Blake..." He quietly replies "Maybe I may like him, But that doesn't mean I'm over you." I honestly say.

"You just admitted it" Hunter smirks "Admitted what?" I laugh "Liking me" He smiles.

"And Brandon told me about what Brittany said, I don't like her. I'm not dating her. I like you and only you" By Hunter saying that it made me fall for him again kinda made me fall for him.

"Can things go back to how they use to be?" He asks "No games?" I ask "No games." He answers "Then yes" I smile and he walks over and hugs me and spins me around.

"Hunter chill" I smile as he puts me back onto the ground "I'm just so happy, I have the girl of my dreams back" He smiles big.

The only thing is... I still kinda like Blake...

------------

I might end this book.. I have no ideas and I'm trying but I can't think of anything..