Chapter 17

••Brielle••

I wake up the next morning cuddling into Hunter, Yes we both got our clothes back on because that would be awkward if Ree or Kay walked back in.

I try too get out of bed and I feel Hunter put a tighter grip onto my waist so I couldn't get up.

"I have to get up, Hunter" I say turning myself over to face him, "Okay get up" he laughs and let's go of me, his morning voice... OMG.

Things with him just feel... I don't know... Awkward?

I get up and grab a long sleeved white shirt with black root joggers, I wear my black and white adidas, I straighten my hair and put half of it up into a ponytail, I put on white eyeshadow that fades to black with some eyeliner.

Right now I'm doing touch ups to my makeup and a shirtless Hunter walks into the washroom.

I look at him in the mirror and then continue what I was doing, and he hugs me from behind.

"I'm going to my room, I'll see you later" he smiles "Okay bye" I say plainly.

Things are really awkward between us, I hate it.

Ree and Kay walk into the room already ready for the meet and greet.

Ree was wearing a black crop top that says "Too cool for you" with ripped black high waisted skinny jeans, she had her favourite black vans on, her hair was in a high ponytail and she was wearing winged eyeliner.

Kay was wearing a black and white striped shirt that says "Rebel" on it with blue ripped skinny jeans with her white vans, she curled her blonde hair, she also had skin colour eyeshadow on with some eyeliner.

"Let's take a selfie" Kay suggests and me and Ree nod, we all stand in front of the mirror and take a mirror photo, we all decide to post it.

I caption mine 'Basic white girls😋' We all do 3 musical.lys, I'm really big on that app, I have 2.5 million followers which is really good.

While I was looking at how I looked in the mirror I realized that I have hickeys on my neck.

I walk over the bathroom and go through my makeup bag, Ree walks in and looks at me struggling.

"What's wrong?" She asks "Uh, I-I need cover up" I stutter "Why you don't have any acne?" She questions.

Then she looks at my neck, "Brielle, what did do?" She asks laughing, I then look over at her neck and hickeys come into sight.

"Ree, What are thoseeeee" I ask pointing to hers trying to make a joke out of the situation.

"We are talking about you here, not me" she sasses "Gotta blast" I laugh and then I realize I have to borrow her cover up.

"Never mind, can I borrow your cover up?" I ask with a cheeky smile and she rolls her eyes and hands it too me.

"Did you fuck him?" She blurts out "Uh-W-what who said that?" I ask my cheeks flushing red.

"BRIELLE YOU BADDD!" She yells while laughing, "Shut the fuck up" I reply and hand her back her cover up.

"Answer my question, don't just be like 'Who told you that'" Ree laughs "This is awkward" I state and walk out of the bathroom to Kay and Brandon making out.

"WHAT THE FUCK!" Ree yells once we view Kay and Brandon, They get so scared that Brandon runs out of the room.

Ree and I die of laughter, Kay's cheeks go red.

"Let's get to the meet and greet before they fuck too" Ree says with no shame "WAIT BRIELLE FUCKED SOMEBODY!" Kay yells "REE!" I yell and storm out of the room.

I end up walking straight into Blake, great "Today just isn't my day" I nervously laugh.

"It's fine." Blake shrugs "Okay" I say and take his hat, I like his hats okay.

It also was a black and white one, matches my outfit pretty well.

He rolls his eyes "Blake" I laugh"What?" He asks "Give me a piggy back" I smile and he laughs and gets ready for me to jump onto his back.

I see supporters take a video of me jumping into his back, I didn't realize supporters were near by.

We go say hi and I stay on Blake back, because I'm Brielle. I don't walk.

We take pictures with supporters, "Are you and Hunter still dating?" A supporter asks "I'm not sure, he just did something that he promised he wouldn't" I shrug.

After that we just walk away because Blake realized that the supporters question kinda hurt me, I just don't like talking about it.

We walk downstairs and everyone was down there, even Kay and Ree, don't know how they got there but okay.

Nobody really says anything we just get into the car, we do what we usually do.

Take snapchat videos, talk about random subjects, be dumb.

Some how everyone found out about the Hunter thing, so it's kinda awkward.

-----

The show:

Right now I just got off stage, I sang 3 songs and I was really nervous, like I've never really sang in front of a bunch of people.

We all ended up doing different things then we did the last show, right now Hunter, Brandon, Weston and Mario are all on the stage.

Kay, Ree and I are going on next, This is Kay's first time going on stage and me and Ree are happy it's with us.

I was in the back room looking at my makeup trying to see if there's anything I can fix, I'm really insecure about myself that's why I'm always making sure it looks okay.

Blake walks in a few moments later, "Brielle?" He asks "Hey" I smile "I heard" he replies "Everyone has" I shrug.

"Why did you do it?" He asks "I'm not talking about this" I sass "Okay okay" he replies and puts his hands up in defence.

"Why are you jealous?" I smirk and he just looks at me with no response.

Our eyes meet, and we both end up leaning in, our faces were inches apart and then Ree walks in.

"We have to get on stage" she interrupts.

I just walk beside Ree , me and Blakes eyes meet and then I look away and get on stage.

------

Shorter chapter sorry y'all.

BUT WHAT ARE YOU THOUGHTS ON BRIELLE AND BLAKE ALMOST KISSING?!??!!?

IM SORRY YALL I HAD TOOOOOO😂

I'm so confused on what to do next... Comment ideas?

Love you😋