Chapter 13

~Brielle~

I legit only slept for an hour last night, I'm so nervous for today because it's my first meet and greet.. Like I've been to one but I've never have had one for people coming too see me.

I wear my black leggings with my black long sleeved croptop, I tie my plaid shirt onto my waist and I wear my black and red adidas, It's kinda what I was wearing when I met Hunter.

I put on black smokey eye makeup, and I straighten my black hair. I then put all my makeup in my bag, then I make sure I look okay and then walk out of the washroom.

"You look so pretty!" Ree exclaims, She was wearing light blue skinny jeans with an adidas croptop, with her black and white adidas, She just had winged eyeliner on.

"Says you" I smile, Ree is legit goals, She smiles at my comment. We walk into the hallway and we see Weston laying on the floor with his phone plugged in, "WESTON!" I yell scaring the shit out of him.

"Brielle, What the fuck! You scared the shit out of me" He laughs "Love you too" I reply and then wait for the other boys to come out of there hotel room, we have the place booked and we have to drive there, We are stuck in a car with all the boys. Kill us now?

I love them all but they need to learn when to be quiet, and I'm tired so I'm bitchy...

Ree and I decide to walk to the elevator and chill there until the boys come.

"Brielle, I like your necklace" she laughs wiggling her eyebrows.. "Wait.. Are you and Hunter dating?" She asks and I smile.

"Maybe" I laugh "OH MY GOD OH MY GOD! BRIELLES GOT A BOYFRIEND!" She yells I'm pretty sure the whole hotel can hear her.

"Ree chill" I laugh and go on my phone, "Do you want to just meet the boys downstairs?" I ask and Ree nods.

We press the button and the elevator shows up a few moments later.

I'm too nervous to eat, so me and Ree decide to get some hot chocolate that they have in the lobby.

There was some supporters there but security dealt with them.

I decide to put them all on my snapchat story "Y'all smile you're going to be on my snapchat" I smile and everyone smiles and says hi.

"Y'all are so pretty omg" I say, I walk up to the all the supporters.

"Are y'all going to the meet and greet later?" I ask and a couple of them say no. Aw.

"I'll ask security if we can take some photos" Ree smiles and walks over to security. There was 10-20 supporters there which isn't that bad.

"They said we could but we have to make it quick because we have to leave for the meet and greet" Ree explains.

We take a couple photos with the supporters, I made sure all the supporters there got a photo with me and a few minutes after the supporters left the boys came down.

I look over at Hunter and smile, "let's go to the car" Ree says as she begins to walk away, I follow.

Me and Ree are sitting the back, and then Brandon was sitting with us and the rest of the boys sat near the front.

They played there music and took multiple snap chat videos, I did the same.

I also checked Instagram and some supporters posted photos of me and Ree with them.

Someone noticed the necklace I was wearing, They captioned the photo "Okay, this actually so adorable, 'H' for Hunter, I don't care how much hate they get. They are goals😍 by the way Brielle be looking all cute and then there's me"