Chapter 9

•Ree•

Today is the day Brielle gets released from the hospital, It's been a week without talking to her.

I'm hanging out with her around like 5 because her moms bringing her somewhere.

I decide to get ready anyways, I put on a grey long sleeved shirt with black leggings, I put on simple eye liner and some mascara, I'm being pretty basic today.

I straighten my black curly hair and then put it into a ponytail, then I hear my phone go off, I walk out of on my on suit bathroom to go see who would be texting me.

It was Mario, since the whole Brielle situation happened we have been getting much closer, like he knows everything about me and I know everything about him.

He texted me telling me to go outside.. I swear if he's at my house, he knows I'm suppose to be going to Brielle's in an hour or two.

I walk down my stair case, and I end up tripping on my own foot, Smart Ree smart.

I slide on my black uggs, and then walk outside, Mario was just standing there.. He looked kinda nervous?

I walk over to him and give him a hug, "What are you doing here?" I question "I told you I'm going to Brielle's today" I add "Well, I just needed to get something off my chest" he begins "Well here it is, I really like you.. Like a lot, and I want to be able to call you mine. So I was wondering if maybe..." He pauses.

"You'd like to be my g-girlfriend" he stutters looking at the ground "Mario, I'm sorry, I'm just not ready" I pause "I'm just kidding, yeah I'd love to be your girlfriend" I smile "Okay good, you scared the shit out me.." He laughs nervously.

"Did you really come all the way to my house just to do that?" I ask "You're worth it" he smiles and I smile back.

His smile is perfect, everything about him is perfect... I'm so happy he's mine and only mine.

"By the way you look really cute today" he blushes "Thank you" I smile "Well I should get going" he sighs "I'll message you later" I reply.

"You better" he laughs "I will, I will" I say putting my hands up in defence, I give him a kiss on the cheek then begin walking away.

"Ree" he yells out "Yeah" I turn around "I love you" he smiles "I love you more" I smile and he shakes his head and then I walk into my house.

I take off my uggs and sit on the couch and decide to watch Netflix until 5.

----

~~~5pm~~~

I hear a car horn outside my house which means Brielle's mom is here to pick me up.

I slide on my uggs once again and then walk outside, I pull out my house key because I kinda can't leave my house unlocked I don't want to get murdered.

I open the door to the car and I see Brielle with bleach blonde hair ""You're hair" I start "It's fucking perfect!" I laugh "Thanks" she smiles.

She was wearing a black long sleeved shirt with grey root joggers, with black uggs, she had her hair straightened and she had smokey eye makeup on.

She looked fucking 16 what the fuck. "You look more matured" I say "What do you mean?" She questions "With your blonde hair and your makeup done like that, you just look older" I laugh "It's not a bad thing" I add and she nods.

"Mom, do I still get my phone back when we get back?" She asks "Yes Brielle" her mom rolls her eyes.

"Hey, you promised" she laughs "Ree, While Brielle was away she discovered that she could sing" her mom smiles "WAIT YOU CAN SING?!?!" I yell "Yeah, my moms signing me up for voice lessons" she smiles.