Chapter 20

••Brielle••

I've been home for about a week, Ree and I still haven't talked.. Of course I'm going to mad if she's going after my ex.. Wouldn't you be?

Right now I'm just sitting at my Island that I have in my kitchen broadcasting, I've been broadcasting a lot more lately because I have more spare time.

"Thoughts of Hunter joining Magcon?" I read "Well tbh, I don't know if that's why he left part of my story because we don't talk.. It can only go 2 ways, he can either change for the better or he can turn into a Jacob. Like I don't think that he will go complete Hollywood on y'all like he's not going to unfollow you guys, but maybe he might interact less with y'all. That's just my opinion" I state.

People start commenting hate.. Saying I don't deserve to know Hunter and calling me ugly and stuff, why you may ask? Because I stated my honestly opinion.

"See this is why I don't like talking about stuff because then haters come into the broadcast. I'm sorry that y'all can't handle my honest opinion. You guys hating aren't going to change it? I have supporters and if you're not one leave my broadcast, Thank you. Bye felicas" I smile and everyone comments savage.

"I miss impact" I blurt out and then Blake comes into my broadcast "Oh is Blakeypoo in here" I laugh and then the viewers say he's in the guest que so of course I guest him.

"Hey boo boo" I laugh "You say you miss impact but you mean you miss Blake, you always get those confused" he smiles and I laugh "Sure sure" I laugh.

I then begin dancing around my kitchen because why not? It's me. I'm not normal.

"I'm not calling Jacob" I state because a lot
of viewers were telling me to call him, tbh when people spam shit like that it's honestly so annoying.

"Pose for a screenshot" I read and then Blake and I both do piece signs, "BLAKE
STOLE MY SIGNATURE MOVE!" I yell "Chill Brielle chill" Blake jokingly says "Shut the fuck up Blake Shut the fuck up" I mock him.

"Blake you're boring" I laugh and he drops himself "WELL BYE TO YOU TO!" I yell.

"Brando they're saying you're in here so if you are, guest!" I say and then begin dancing around the room.

Then he guests, "BOO!" I yell after it connects "What's up?" He asks "I'm mad at you" I laugh "Why?" He questions.

"Because you didn't text me back hoe!" I laugh "I'm not getting any of your texts" he shrugs "Yes you are" I state and then he pulls out his phone and shows me that he's not.

"Well I guess I need a new phone" I shrug "Brando come with me to get a new phone" I speak "Alright" he replies,

Then Hunter walks in, "Who are you.. Oh hi Brielle" he says and I just ignore him.

"BRANDO ARE YOU ACTUALLY GOING TO COME WITH ME?" I yell "Wait that sound wrong" I laugh making Brandon laugh.

"Yeah, if you want me too" he shrugs and I nod "Well imma go get ready, DM me off something since my phones being a booty, love you" I say then drop him from my broadcast.

"Okay y'all, all my social medias are in the bioooo, love y'all so much" I say and then end my broadcast.

I then walk up the staircase and enter my room, I grab black ripped jeans from my dresser drawer and open my closet and the first thing that comes into sight is the hoodie that I stole from Hunter at the meet and greet we met at.

I then push that sweater aside and pull out my white crop top that says adidas on it, I slide on matching black socks.

I walk over to the washroom and curl my hair, I put on winged eyeliner and just use my blue berry eos for my lips because they look crusty as fuck.

I take a cute mirror selfie and post it on Instagram and caption it 'Can't wait to see this Bootyhole @BrandonRowland"

I decided to Dm Brandon "My moms driving us, be at your house in 20' he then dms me back just saying 'Okay'

"Mommyyyyy!" I yell "What can I help you with Hun?" She asks "Um, a ride?" I smile slightly "Lets go" she says as she gets off the couch.

"Oh yeah, you told me earlier that you were going to get your new phone because your texting isn't working?" My mom asks "Yeah" I laugh "Why don't you call your service provider?" My mom questions "Because mom.. I want a new phone" I laugh and she rolls her eyes and we walk outside to the car.

We then begin driving and I decided to do a musical.ly to the song 'Already Taken by Trey Songz' and my mom keeps looking over at me.

"MOMMM stop" I say and I laugh "It's kinda hard not to look at you while you're moving your phone and your hand" My mom laughs, as soon as we get to Brandons that's when I finally complete my musical.ly without my mom looking at me.

I get out of the car and skip to Brandons front door, I then knock and Hunter opens it. Awkward.

"Hey is Brandon there?" I ask "Yeah hold on" he smiles.. That smile, it can make any girl fall for him in a second.

••Hunter••

She looks so beautiful.. Why'd you have to mess up so bad Hunter.

"Brandon! Brielles here!" I yell and she just gives me a weird look, I then lean on the door "I really miss you Brielle" I say, she was about to say something back until Brandon comes downstairs "Let's go" Brandon smiles.

They then leave.. I'm honestly in love with Brielle but she's just not in love with me.. 

My Instagram starts blowing up, Brielle commented on something.

It was a video edit of us, we were so happy and adorable, the caption was "Bunter died.. Brielle didn't deserve Hunter anyways.. I only shipped them because she made him happy, you can see how happy he is with her. She now broke him, so she can honestly go die :)"

Then she commented "Aww I see I got a hater and btw who ever said #Bunter died? We are still together and going strong! So you can honestly dipp with your drama!"

Wait... Do I still have a chance?

------

A/n

What do y'all think? What's Brielle trying to do?