Chapter 11

•Brielle•

We're leaving for the meet and greet tonight, IM TURNING 14 TOMORROW AND IM SPENDING MY BIRTHDAY AT A MEET AND GREET!!

I don't get to see Hunter until we get there tho because me and Ree are getting our hair done and our nails done.

Yes I know I did recently die my hair but I'm dying it again and cutting it, and changing my hair line.

Also my little sister Clara is getting her hair cut today.

I get out of bed and put on a pair of skinny jeans with a blue hoodie, I just put on mascara and brush through my wavy hair.

I'm already packed for when we go, My mom is coming with me and Ree because Ree's mom couldn't.

"Mom are you ready to go to the salon?" I ask "Yeah, do I have to pick up Ree?" She questions and I nod.

------

We just arrived at the salon, They got us in as soon as we walked into the door, it was weird.

Ree's getting white acrylic nails and I'm getting black, as soon as we both get our nails done, Ree just gets her hair straightened for its easier to straighten tomorrow for the meet and greet.

I cut my hair, now it's up to my mid back, it's also parted to the side instead of being straight through the middle.

I kinda like the way I look.

We walk to the car and get ready to go to the airport, we double check everything in the trunk of the car and then begin driving to the airport.

We are going to be flying all night and then as soon as we arrive where the meet and greet is we check in the hotel, get ready. Then leave for the meet and greet.

This is going to be a long night.

-----
A/N

This is really short I'm so sorry😂 next chapter will be better I swear