Chapter 10

•Brielle•

I wake up around 11:30, today I'm going to my school to get my stuff, I'm going at lunch so I can say goodbye to all of my friends.

I feel like complete shit, my head is killing me and I feel like I'm going to throw up.

Either way I'm going to school to get my stuff and get it over with.

I decide to go live while I get ready because it's me, I don't need a reason.

I start the broadcast while I'm still just chilling in my bed "Hey guys" I smile some people are in school so I only have about 600 people watching.

"Do y'all want to see what I do to get ready in the morning?" I ask and most people comment yes.

I walk over to my closet, "What should I wear?" I ask "Joggers or leggings?" I add and most people comment leggings.

"I'll give y'all two shirt options" I say and then pull out a black long sleeved shirt that said pink, "Or should I just wear My grey hoodie that says Nike in black?" I ask and most people comment the hoodie.

"Gotchu" I laugh and then go into my washroom and change really quickly.

I grab my phone and bring it into the bathroom and begin doing my makeup, I do white eyeshadow with black eyeliner, with just some lipgloss, I curl my long bleach blonde hair.

"Do I look okay?" I ask and then Weston comments 'Beautiful' and I smile, I miss my best friend.

"Weston I miss you boo" I smile "Text me" I add, "Y'all since there's like no one here i should try and sing, because I'm going to start voice lessons" I smile

"What song?" I question I just sing the course of love me like you do, I wasn't really in the mood to sing a full song.

"Well I'm getting off babes, I love y'all so so so much" I smile "Social medias are in my younow bio, Brielle out" I add then cover the camera and end the broadcast.

Weston texted me so of course I'm going to text him back. I also decided to change everyone's contact names.

Bootyhole😂😘: BRIELLEEEE
Brielle😉💘: WESTONNN
Bootyhole😂😘: Wassup gurlll😂
Brielle😉💘: Nothing getting ready to go get my stuff from schoolllll😭😂
Bootyhole😉😘: Well I'm sick 😂
Brielle😉💘: Haha loser, but same😭
Bootyhole😉😘: I'm going to try and get some sleep, love you❤️
Brielle😉💘: Love you too.

When me and Weston say 'love you' we mean it in a friend way.

"Brielle lets go" my mom yells, "I'm coming I'm coming" I reply walking down the staircase.

We are picking up Ree because it will be easier for me to face school, also she is going to grab her stuff as well since we are both leaving.

I slide on my adidas and make my way to the car, the whole way there I just do musical.lys.

After I finish 3 musical.lys, I decide to talk.

"Mom, I don't feel well" I speak "Aww, after you get your stuff do you want to get some medicine?" My mom asks "Yes, please" I reply.

We arrive at Rees house which is like 5 minutes from the school.

She gets in the car and we just drive to school.

"You sure you're ready to go in?" My mom asks as we pull up to the school "Yup" I say nervously and then I get out of the car, I say goodbye to my friends and then I walked over to my locker and took my stuff out.

Jacob approaches me "Brielle?" He asks "What the fuck do you want?" Ree asks "Well I just wanted to say I'm sorry" he begins and I pick up my stuff and slam my locker "Sorry doesn't cut it"

I begin walking away and I hear him hit a locker, oh well not my fault.

It's his fault. "Your mom offered to drop me off at Marios" Ree says "Okay, I'll just go home and be alone" I laugh, hey I am sick so makes sense.

"You should hang out with Hunter" Ree replies "Maybe" I shrug "I'll text him" Ree says pulling out her phone.

Well now I have no choice. I was hoping to go home and sleep.

"You guys are hanging out" Ree smiles "Yay" I reply...

We get info my car, "Drop Ree off at Marios and then can we go get Hunter?" I ask and my mom nods. My mom is really easy going.

-----

I just got home and Hunter knows I'm sick, I didn't tell him he just guessed.

"You okay?" He asks for the millionth time "Yes, Hunter I'm fine" I laugh.

"You should go live while I try and sleep" I suggest "Yeah, I'll Do that" he shrugs and then we walk up to my room. He sets up his phone on my desk while I go get comfy in my bed.

He just keeps talking to the viewers while I try and sleep.

"Are you with anyone?" He reads "Yeah, Brielle" he answers "Is Brielle going to the meet and greet Wednesday?" He reads "She should be if she's not sick" he replies.

"Babeeee" Hunter yells looking at me and I put the blanket over my head, "She's under the blanket over there" he laughs.

Shit my mom forgot to get my medicine. I get up and grab my phone that's plugged in right beside Hunter.

I hug him from behind and wrap my arms around his neck because he was sitting on a chair.

We both smile and then I kiss him on the cheek and then walk away and text my mom.

-----
A/N

Okay I know this is boring but I tried sorry!! Another update soon I promise <3