Chapter 19

••Brielle••

"Guys my hair smells goodddd" I say making everyone laugh "Blake smell it, it smells really good" I laugh "I'm not smelling your hair" he sasses "Fine, Ree smell my hair!" I yell and she walks over and smells it.

"It smells like STRAWBERRYS" she laughs and everyone laughs along. "Blah blah blah blah blah blah" I randomly blurt out "What?" Blake asks confused.

"I don't even know" I laugh and then hug him, we kinda just stand there normally while hugging keeping the conversation going.

"Wait.. Wasn't Brielle dating Hunter when we got here?" Mark asks then I give him a death stare.

"Shit happened" I answer "Hey I was just saying" he replies putting his hands up in defence, I look over at Hunter and he looks sad.

"Brielle! Come here!" Brandon yells and I nod.

"Yeah?" I ask "Please go talk to Hunter, he's really upset.." Brandon states "I don't know" I reply "What happened?" Brandon asks "Like you guys were so good... But what happened.. What changed?" He asks.

"Basically, he started dating Brittany" I respond "He hates her?.." Brandon laughs "Well that's not what she said.. Well I'm going to go talk to Blake because we only have an hour left together" I say and then walk off.

Then I see Brandon approach Hunter and Hunter looks upset.. Mixed with anger.  Is he mad at me? Brittany? I don't even know and I don't even care.

Yes I care about him.. I always will, it's just, he has Brittany now that's all.

"BLAKEEEE" I yell jumping onto his back, "Hey" he smiles and then I take out my phone and take a selfie.

I post it on Instagram and caption it 'Gonna miss this bootyhole😔💖'

"Thanks for calling me a Bootyhole" Blake laughs viewing the caption "Love youuuu" I laugh "Love you too" he smiles, "You better" I laugh and he laughs along.

"What's going on with you and Hunter?" Blake asks curiously, I then hop off his back.

"What do you mean?" I question "Like are we dating or something?" I ask and he nods "No, basically as soon as we broke up he started dating Brittany so obviously he didn't love me" I shrug "Oh" is all Blake manages too say "Yup" I shrug.

"Well he's an idiot" Blake says looking down on me because of height difference "You're amazing" he smiles.

"Thanks, but I'm really not" I laugh "Well you're amazing, You're also so fucking beautiful" he smiles and I smile back "I'm going to miss you when I leave" he says and then does a pouty face.

"You're gonna miss me by walk you're gonna miss me by my talk oh, you're gonna miss me when I'm gone" I sing, and I was actually trying.

"You're also an amazing singer" he says "Well you're the amazing one here" I smile and he playfully rolls his eyes.

"I'm tired" I laugh "Well of course you are, You were up all night annoying me" he laughs "Blake, Blake, Blake wake up" he says mocking me.

"Hey I wasn't thattttt annoying" I laugh "Yes you are" he replies "But I like annoying" he smiles and I smile back.

"Brielle!" Ree yells getting my attention, "Yes?" I yell back "Come here!" She replies and I smile at Blake and then walk off.

"I have a problem" she speaks as soon as I approach her "And that problem is?" I ask "Well... I think I like Weston" She nervously says.

"What about Mario?" I ask "Well... I don't know, I think I've always liked Weston.. I just didn't really speak to him that often until now" she shrugs.

"He's me ex.." I reply "Well.. I really like him, and your relationship wasn't serious, or even a long term" She shrugs "So six months isn't long, okay." I laugh and walk off.

"Brielle! I didn't-" she begins and I just turn around and look at her and roll my eyes.

"I have to go now" Blake pouts, "Well you better text me later" I smile "Imma miss you girllllll" he joked "Imma miss you toooo boyyyy" I mock him and he laughs and pulls me into a hug.

"Bye Brielle" he says pulling away from the hug "Bye Blake" I reply and he walks out with Bryce and the others.

Ree, Kay, Mia, Hunter, Brandon, Weston, Mark and Mario are all still here, well of course our parents, Ashton and my younger sister is here too.

"Kayy" I say getting her attention "Yes?" She smiles "I'm so happy you came on tour" I smile "Same, if I wouldn't have came  I wouldn't have met You, Mia or Ree" she smiles.

"It's so weird, I remember being the ones going to the meet and greets but now I'm the one having my own meet and greets and having a bunch of supporters" I smile.

"SAMEEE" Ree cuts in and I roll my eyes "Ohhhhh Drama" Weston laughs "Oh bitch face" I sass "What did I do?" He asks "Fuck you." I storm off.

••Mark••

"I'll go see what that was about" I state and then walk away "Brielle" I say running up to her "What?" She sasses.

"What was that about?" I ask "Ree likes Weston and I can't see her with my ex" she says as tears threaten to spill out of her eyes.

"Aww Brie" I reply and pull her into a hug "There both my best friend and I'm going to lose them if they date" She sobs.

"I can't lose them Mark" She adds "Look at me" I say and she doesn't.

"Brielle look at me" I repeat and she does "No matter what happens, Ree will always be your best friend. No matter if her and Weston date" I reply and she nods.

"I'm so happy I have you" she smiles and then hugs me again..

Yes I did have feelings for her, my feelings always come and go for her, also she's been my best friend for like ever and I don't want to ruin our friendship. That's the last thing I want too do.

"Thank you for always being there for me" she smiles and then kisses me on the cheek "You always know how to cheer me up" she adds.

"Well I'm your best friend, that's my job" I smile.

---
A/N

Sorry babes it takes me forever to update!! I'm trying babies.

But 3k y'all that's actually amazing.

If you guys have any ideas don't be scared to comment them :)