Chapter 6

•Brielle•

Today's Sunday and tomorrow I have school, well great. Back to hell I go.

It's not that I hate school it's just there's always these stuck up girls who think me and Ree are there friends but no boo boo nobody likes y'all.

I decide to spend this day alone, because today will just be my lazy day. Watch Netflix and go live much later.

I get up and put on some black joggers that say 'New York' going down the side, with a plain black tank top, I grab my adidas jacket and put it over because I'm going to get some chips from the store that's only a few blocks away.

I slide on my adidas and grab my longboard from the closet we have at the front door.

I grab the hair elastic off my wrist and put my hair in a messy bun.

I then walk out of my house and feel the cool breeze hit me, it wasn't that cold but it was much colder then it was yesterday.

I put my ear buds in and begin long boarding to the store.

I pass by Weston's house and I see him outside broadcasting, he's a weird one I tell you.

"Weston" I yell while long boarding by scaring him, I just laugh and continue long boarding.

It didn't take that long to get to the store, I hold my longboard and walk in.

I see Hunter talking to a girl. Then I see him kiss her, well okay then.

It did sting not going to lie but I just kinda walked really fast by them so he doesn't notice me.

I grab a bag of Doritos then leave.

Once I arrive home I decide to tweet,

@BrielleRose: You say you care yet you do this😂✌🏻️

Everyone starts freaking out wondering who the tweet is about.

Ree💕🙈: WHO IS DAT TWEET ABOUT GURLLLL
Brielle😉💘: Hunter, I saw him kiss another girl but oh well it doesn't bother me.
Ree💕🙈: It does bother you don't even pull that, Also. According to Mario he liked you a lot so I don't know why he would do that.
Brielle😉💘: It really doesn't, I just need to learn that guys lie sometimes and not to take everything they do so badly, because I saw Hunters true colours.
Ree💕🙈: Brielle.. I'm going to text him.
Brielle😉💘: TELL ME WHAT YOU SAYYY

•Ree•

I text Hunter saying this,

Ree💕🙈: Wtf is wrong with you?
Hunter😍🙈: What?
Ree💕🙈: You make Brielle think you like her and then kiss someone else.. You're pathetic.
Hunter😍🙈: Well 1. I didn't kiss her she kissed me, 2. I broke the kiss and told her I don't like her that way. Sooo.
Ree💕🙈: That's not what Brielle saw sooooo.

He ignores my last text and I screenshot the conversation and send it to Brielle.

Brielle😉💘: Ughhh, I'm so confused.
Ree💕🙈: Hunters dumb sometimes I swear.
Brielle😉💘: Trueeee
Ree💕🙈: Well I'm watching movies with Mario soon so I got to get ready!! Love you b💘

I plug my phone in and then get ready, I leave what I have on, I have pj pants on with a baggy t shirt, my hair is straightened and in a pony tail.